Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Old Mar 14, 2013, 05:13 PM
Turkey, Izmir, Bornova
Joined Nov 2012
3 Posts
Help!
Servos are moving intermittently

Hi. My English is not very good by the way. I have Eagle Tree Video OSD Pro Expander, GPS Expander for R/C V4 DataRecorder, EagleTree MicroPower E-Logger V4 , MicroPower Motor Temperature Sensor and Guardian Stabilization Expander. All the functions are works well. But When I move my radio stickes servos are moving intermittently.
husnudeniz is offline Find More Posts by husnudeniz
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 15, 2013, 04:14 PM
Joined Nov 2003
4,919 Posts
Hi, I am wondering if "RTH" is enabled, and if so, if that could be triggering? That would give the appearance of servos moving intermitttently. The RTH warning would appear on-screen if this were the case.

If that's not the issue, do the servos move smoothly due to stabilization when you rock the wings? Or is that motion intermittent also?
billpa is offline Find More Posts by billpa
Site Sponsor
Old Mar 17, 2013, 12:07 AM
Turkey, Izmir, Bornova
Joined Nov 2012
3 Posts
Thank you Bill. I found the source of my problem. Something was wrong with rssi pin in my rx. I soldered again and i solved the problem. Thank you for everything.
husnudeniz is offline Find More Posts by husnudeniz