HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Mar 11, 2013, 05:33 PM
Sparta,WI,USA
Joined Nov 2000
1,632 Posts
Discussion
USA shipping time

Ordered 4 little 2S-300 lipos (in stock) on monday, Feb 25 from USA warehouse. I live in Wisconsin and expected 4-5 days shipping time. Received shipped notice 2 days later. Today is Monday, March 11 and still no ljpos. How long have you waited for your USA order ?

RonJ
RonJ is online now Find More Posts by RonJ
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 11, 2013, 08:15 PM
Space Coast USA
Space Coast
Joined Oct 2000
21,175 Posts
USA warehouse to Fl is less than a week for me.

What does the tracking info say?
hoppy is offline Find More Posts by hoppy
Old Mar 12, 2013, 01:32 AM
United States, MI, Fenton
Joined Sep 2011
4,112 Posts
If I pay for priority (usually like $7 on lipo only orders) I get it in about 3 days. If I don't use priority its around 4-7 days. There should be some tracking info on your order that will let you see exactly where they are!
3d astronaut is offline Find More Posts by 3d astronaut
Old Mar 12, 2013, 02:58 PM
Sparta,WI,USA
Joined Nov 2000
1,632 Posts
When I check the tracking number it says "SINGAPORE".

RonJ
Old Mar 12, 2013, 03:40 PM
Space Coast USA
Space Coast
Joined Oct 2000
21,175 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by RonJ View Post
When I check the tracking number it says "SINGAPORE".

RonJ
Oops, USA warehouse items normally do not come Singapore Post.
Many buyers mistakenly buy products from the global menu thinking they are ordering from the USA warehouse. If it says Singapore, that to me, means it's coming from Hong Kong so 2-4 weeks might be reasonable but after 2 weeks there should be more info than "Singapore".

Here's what a USA warehouse tracking looks like for a USPS shipping option. Do you recall what shipping method you selected?

Assuming it's Singapore post, try this. Copy your tracking number and than click on your tracking number which should take you to the page shown below. Select Singapore Post or Singapore post registered in the 2nd box and enter your tracking number. That might give you the tracking info.
Last edited by hoppy; Mar 12, 2013 at 03:48 PM.
Old Mar 13, 2013, 01:17 AM
Closed Account
Joined Feb 2013
393 Posts
deleted brain fart
OutBreak44 is offline Find More Posts by OutBreak44
Last edited by OutBreak44; Mar 13, 2013 at 04:13 AM.
Old Mar 13, 2013, 09:49 AM
Sparta,WI,USA
Joined Nov 2000
1,632 Posts
Don't recall what shipping method I used, just the cheapest one because I assumed it would be coming from the USA and spring fly'n hasn't started yet here in Wisconsin. I might have mistakenly ordered from Hong Kong.

RonJ
Old Mar 13, 2013, 04:46 PM
United States, WA, Mercer Island
Joined Mar 2012
16 Posts
When I first started ordering from HK I made the same mistake more than once. If you want to order from the USA Warehouse the best way is to click the USA/Canada tab in the upper left. From there use the selections below in order to see what is in the USA Warehouse only. I live in Washington State so stuff I order from the USA Warehouse takes only a couple days to get here. Things from the Singapore Warehouse usually take about 3 weeks. In a few days enter your Singapore tracking number into this one:

https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfi...n!input.action

You should be able to start tracking it on the USPS site within 2 weeks. I've never had a problem with shipping from HK yet, other than it taking a while. 4 weeks was probably the longest I've had to wait.
LosLocos is offline Find More Posts by LosLocos
Old Mar 14, 2013, 06:19 PM
Sparta,WI,USA
Joined Nov 2000
1,632 Posts
Problem solved. Contacted their service dept, got a prompt reply. Order is coming from China
because I did not punch the USA button. I ASSumed that because it was listed in the USA warehouse and I live in the USA.........well, you get the picture.

Older and somewhat wiser,

RonJ
Old Mar 14, 2013, 11:27 PM
Space Coast USA
Space Coast
Joined Oct 2000
21,175 Posts
If the item you ordered has a US flag by it, it will be shipped from the US warehouse. They have recently improved the identification of what warehouse it is coming from.
See the pic below. At the top of the page it says USA Warehouse and after the item's name, it say's (USA Warehouse). I think a lot of people were getting confused about where the product was coming from. I've been in that boat myself.

BTW, you can't mix items from different warehouses on the same order.
Old Mar 16, 2013, 07:04 PM
Sparta,WI,USA
Joined Nov 2000
1,632 Posts
Order arrived today, saturday, March 16th.....from Hong Kong warehouse...Ordered Feb 25.

Me "happy camper",,,,,now if I could only order some decent weather.

RonJ
Old Mar 16, 2013, 10:24 PM
that's gonna leave a scar
United States, NC, Mooresville
Joined Aug 2007
3,569 Posts
great to hear RonJ !!!

gotta do a little complaining about the USA Shipping...i ordered 5 batts last Friday 3/8....got an email today 3/16 that they have been packed and are awaiting shipment ! got my last order from US warehouse in 4 days ??
KCinNC is offline Find More Posts by KCinNC