New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by DJO, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Mar 10, 2013, 02:12 PM
DJO
Find More Posts by DJO
DJO
Custom FPV Setups
United States, CT, Stafford
Joined Oct 2011
3,740 Posts
Yippee!
A taste of spring...

Well, spring is on the way for us out here... only a few days after the huge snowstorm and the weather is around 50 degrees with basically no wind. Perfect flying weather of course I can't wait for spring to get here fully so that I can get out flying more. Had a couple of long, peaceful flights with the PopWing (v2.0) today, soon to be equipped with FPV gear onboard also 3 batteries and ~12-16 minutes of flying out of each means nearly an hour of flying around. Did lots of gliding not captured in this video... took it way up high (LOS - no FPV yet still), and let it glide itself down for the most part, barely had to touch the sticks. Talk about a smooth plane, this is one of the best I've built and flown! The laminate really makes it a whole new plane.

I'm in a good mood because the whole week is supposed to be nice like this as well

Episode 67: The FPV PopWing v2.0 Flies! (0 min 0 sec)

Episode 67 of THE FPV PROJECT

(LOS flights first, trimming it out, FPV gear will be installed soon!)

After about a half dozen flights with the PopWing v2.0, this video was shot. I've got it pretty much dialed in, I can't wait to get the FPV gear onboard, it's going to be epic! Stay tuned + subscribe, FPV information and footage coming soon

Also check out my R/C site at:

https://sites.google.com/site/djoproductionsrc/

HAPPY FLYING!

Dan
DJO is online now Find More Posts by DJO
to remove ads between posts