HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by unclegeorge, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Mar 08, 2013, 10:38 AM
United States, FL, Sarasota
Joined Feb 2005
17 Posts
Trader Rating: 194
For Sale
NEW-16" Adjustable Blade prop for 25 to 35CC Engines

NEW! I now have a smaller version of the 3 blade adjustable pit prop for the 25 to 35 CC engines.

It is a 16 diameter prop that has a 8-10 & 12 pitch settings. I comes with the Hamilton spinner as well.

The prop hub is split in the middle and the two pieces are bolted together to capture and hold in place the replaceable Carbon Fiber blades.

I still sell the larger prop as well.

I will sell the Prop for $89 with replacement blades at $22 each. Let me know if you want one.

Please give me your mailing address and please help me keep track of you order by typing in the item you are buying in the “Subject line” along with your mailing address in your Pay Pal purchase.

My account in Pay Pal is under uncgeorge@comcast.net

Uncle George
unclegeorge is offline Find More Posts by unclegeorge
to remove ads between posts