SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Mar 07, 2013, 09:16 PM
romaurie
A moderator felt this post violated the following rule: Copyright infringement. It is temporarily hidden while romaurie edits it.
Old Mar 08, 2013, 05:14 AM
Joined Mar 2011
1,326 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by romaurie View Post
Is there any point in trying dongles from PS2 code generators?
Hmmm. You steal PS2 software. What are the odds you BOUGHT Aerofly and ClearView? Why do people come here looking for help to steal software?? Call AeroFly and ask them!!!
jeffpn is offline Find More Posts by jeffpn
Old Apr 12, 2013, 10:03 PM
Joined Oct 2009
4 Posts
This software was NOT Bl@#dy Stolen!

The PS 2 software and Clearview software were bought from Clearview and Xploder.I enclose a picture of the "Dongle" supplied with the Xploder.Aerofly was a "Trial" version that Installed while having to threaten Clearview with Paypal resolution center to correct the "duff" activation code given me by Clearview. I enclose another letter on my normal forum, "RC Powers" regarding the story of Clearview and my problems with ebay and Heli-Pal support.

http://www.rcpowers.com/community/th...-rm2233.14890/

So maybe you could apologize for so rudely stating "I Stole" software! and cut a new comer to the hobby a bit of slack!
Regards,
Romaurie
romaurie is offline Find More Posts by romaurie
Old Apr 13, 2013, 07:26 AM
Joined Mar 2011
1,326 Posts
I don't recall all that your original post said when I read it a month ago. It's been hidden by a mod due to Copyright Infringement.

I stand by my original advice - call their tech support. Threaten them again.
jeffpn is offline Find More Posts by jeffpn