HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by Wolfman, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jan 02, 2004, 04:46 PM
Boondocks, East Coast, USA
Joined Jun 2003
648 Posts
Trader Rating: 164
FS Used Accord 47 Complete $200 obo

This is a very used but great flying plane. Perfect for a Sunday flyer and comes with EVERYTHING except a charger.

Details as follows: Transmitter- 4ch. AM with Nicads. Takes a 100% charge and holds it. #53

Receiver - R114h 4ch. NEW, Great range and no Gliches. #53

Motor- Fresh Kyosho Mag Mahem with 3 to1 GB with Prop adapter and 11x7 prop. Very strong. ROG grass no problem.

ESC- Great Planes C-30 mini, near new and works flawlessly.

Battery- 10Cell CBP 1800 Nimh. Less than 10 cycles.

Servos- Elevator is Hs-81, Rudder is Futaba S-133, Ailerons(2) Generic 9gr. They all work fine.

Airframe- LG has been torn out and repaired- Rough but solid. Wing has some repaired with tape areas. Bumps and bruises. Not pretty up close but looks good in the air.

Overall- This planes flys quite well and it is functional in every way. Balanced, trimmed and very easy to fly. A good plane to fly for relaxation or sport. Plenty of power to Loop, Roll, inverted, Cuban 8 etc. Big enough to see. Yellow with purple trim.

There is nothing wrong with this plane other than it has been my aileron trainer and shows its battle scars. If you want a complete fun fly set up to fly without worry, this may be your plane.

I will answer all questions and post close up pictures for anyone interested. Final price and shipping will have to be worked out but I am asking $200 for the whole package.
Wolfman is offline Find More Posts by Wolfman
to remove ads between posts
Closed Thread