HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Mar 07, 2013, 01:44 PM
Shipped to work. Wife safe.
Canada, eh?
Joined Jan 2007
775 Posts
Discussion
Absolute FASTEST method to Canada?

My last order took 2-1/2 weeks via Singapore method. I just asked on live chat what's the fastest and they said 2-3 days via EMS. I don't believe that one bit.

Can anyone confirm what's the fastest shipping method from HobbyKing China to Canada?
Thai is offline Find More Posts by Thai
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 11, 2013, 12:49 AM
United States, MI, Portage
Joined Sep 2011
3,668 Posts
EMS 100%. I just got a package in literally 3 days from China to the U.S. I also had one a few months back make it in about that time. That is 3 days from the time it was shipped, which took a few days as it had a JIT item on a pretty decent sized order.
3d astronaut is offline Find More Posts by 3d astronaut
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Fatshark Attitude 1.3ghz
Old Mar 11, 2013, 01:51 PM
RC plane addict ;-)
United Kingdom, England, Norwich
Joined Aug 2008
1,535 Posts
Yeah i can believe that too because when i first started to order off of HK i use to use EMS all the time and it use to take about three or four days to get to my door in the UK,i now use the HK UK warehouse as much as possible and use the international one when the UK warehouse don't have what i want.

Can't you use the USA warehouse as HK don't have a Canadian warehouse that i know of,just a thought.
startazz is offline Find More Posts by startazz
Old Mar 11, 2013, 01:53 PM
Shipped to work. Wife safe.
Canada, eh?
Joined Jan 2007
775 Posts
I tried EMS Express option this morning, will see.

I think orders from US to Canada is shipped via UPS. I avoid UPS at ALL costs. Their outrageous brokerage fees are nothing short of financial rape.
Thai is offline Find More Posts by Thai
Old Mar 13, 2013, 11:41 PM
United States, MI, Portage
Joined Sep 2011
3,668 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thai View Post
I tried EMS Express option this morning, will see.

I think orders from US to Canada is shipped via UPS. I avoid UPS at ALL costs. Their outrageous brokerage fees are nothing short of financial rape.
Glad I am not the only one that dislikes ups.. I sent an hk500cmt a few states away and UPS wanted $80+.... Usps was $30 and some change.
3d astronaut is offline Find More Posts by 3d astronaut
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Fatshark Attitude 1.3ghz