HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Mar 06, 2013, 09:02 AM
kin
Joined Sep 2007
3,193 Posts
Discussion
Smartmodel models 2013

Sorry to many guys here , I just back to work here todays ! whay happening here ? like a war !!!! I just finish( release ) my business from a part of my products line from one of the factory . And no see here about a month , but why that bad news here about me . Just a long holiday and i have no touch my computer about 3 week , because i have a trouble in one of the products line and i need to move a lot of mold to my other products line so in fact no time to the computer and have a next trouble is get a lot rubbish mail from facbook , so my mail box is full everyday ! today have 500 e mail to me mail box . anyone can tech me how to stop it from facebook ?? and one thing about the topic close and i know some have promise to guy have still missing , but i will sent the fuselage out to them this month , i can sure it and you can call me directly about the shipping 852-96408683 .I will call Sidneyw about the topic closed ! Hope guys can understand my work load . Alot new fuselage have to finish and i have niot yet post here . now i must post it . because some guys think i have disappear ! But i can say , now i have more strong !
kin is offline Find More Posts by kin
RCG Plus Member
Last edited by kin; Mar 06, 2013 at 09:37 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 06, 2013, 09:25 AM
kin
Joined Sep 2007
3,193 Posts
The new models start now this month is 2.0m 1/6 as-350 . i will post here the working daily here . and a new products from my old band name Deao-helicopter are come out market now , Smartmodel are the full exclusive the products . they are www.deao-helicoter.com , it is smartmodel fully support them when they are young since 2007 . now Deao is going to high level quality in cnc parts and FUSELAGE now . new year holiday have a long stay there and special 5 axel cnc machine (post some year ago ). this is the result you see here now . they can finish a cnc fuselage in one step !!!!!! Super cnc machine ! See this test market 450 size 429 are the first from this cnc machine , you can see the detail and smooth . it is just one time cnc milling . the production speed are 5 times faster than the traditional cnc machine . and you can see the new Deao rotor head now . and the tamplate in the photo is the size of the as-350 . it will have a smaller 1/7 for (fit 800 size ) and this tamplate is the now starting size . but it is fit to Align-800 and TT 820 mechanic , it include the longer tail boom and TT shaft.
RCG Plus Member
Last edited by kin; Apr 16, 2013 at 06:22 AM.
Old Mar 06, 2013, 09:34 AM
kin
Joined Sep 2007
3,193 Posts
I know some of models like super puma 550 and ec-145 t2 and now are still missing , but i will let you see they make step by step and post photo here . but you see other result i have to finished . Bell 222 . it is full door open . and included the ep power retract gear and cnc landing gear included .i will post it the finish status soon next week . it alrerady in produts line and come out market this month .
RCG Plus Member
Last edited by kin; Apr 16, 2013 at 06:22 AM.
Old Mar 06, 2013, 10:10 AM
kin
Joined Sep 2007
3,193 Posts
The EC-145 T-2 will finish very soon . it is 4 door open and possible for hirobo tail system . but i still waiting for the Hirobo sent the tail fan to me . i have long wait it too . but this year will have to make my new fan system . i hate to wait them Hirobo . i have to order it last Chrismas . But still waiting !
RCG Plus Member
Old Mar 06, 2013, 11:20 AM
Joined Sep 2010
134 Posts
UH1 800-size

Hi Kin!!
Same question one more time........How about the UH-1 800 size??????
Promised in August last year!
Pelle57 is offline Find More Posts by Pelle57
Old Mar 06, 2013, 06:22 PM
Australia, QLD, Brookfield
Joined May 2010
32 Posts
Kin........I'm very confused. Almost all the fuselages you make are of civilian helicopters.........why no real military models in this new Batch of super scale models? Can you make a Chinook or a CH-53 next?
Hank79 is offline Find More Posts by Hank79
Old Mar 07, 2013, 12:36 AM
Hong Kong
Joined Jan 2002
862 Posts
Kin,
Please reply to your customers. They are emailing me looking for you. ie Korea, Vietnam and Amercia especially
wilerbee is offline Find More Posts by wilerbee
Old Mar 08, 2013, 10:43 PM
kin
Joined Sep 2007
3,193 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hank79 View Post
Kin........I'm very confused. Almost all the fuselages you make are of civilian helicopters.........why no real military models in this new Batch of super scale models? Can you make a Chinook or a CH-53 next?
Military heli will have a Super-Cobra in middle of the year but can sure the date , but it is in planning , but i need finish the last year project finish , otherwise friend get mad here . i need to let them confident first .Now are focus in a big as-350 and Deao heli doing me the Bell 407 /Air wolf .They are 1.8m size roughly . But the Hirobo tail fan still not arrival .so the ec-145 t-2 still waiting the tail part fitting . A scale mechanic (fit dog house ) are start doing the side frame . so Kit with included the mechanic , maybe a optional parts .new mechanic are two step gear down by timing belt . very quite .
RCG Plus Member
Old Mar 09, 2013, 12:02 AM
Joined Sep 2010
134 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by kin View Post
Military heli will have a Super-Cobra in middle of the year but can sure the date , but it is in planning , but i need finish the last year project finish , otherwise friend get mad here . i need to let them confident first .Now are focus in a big as-350 and Deao heli doing me the Bell 407 /Air wolf .They are 1.8m size roughly . But the Hirobo tail fan still not arrival .so the ec-145 t-2 still waiting the tail part fitting . A scale mechanic (fit dog house ) are start doing the side frame . so Kit with included the mechanic , maybe a optional parts .new mechanic are two step gear down by timing belt . very quite .
".......need to finish last year project..."
But you didn't mentioned the UH-1 in there or answered my earlier question about it, sooooo I ask you again................What's the status of the UH-1 project????
Please answer.
Pelle57 is offline Find More Posts by Pelle57
Old Mar 09, 2013, 02:52 PM
Track clear , smoke on !
3 miles from AMA HQ Muncie, IN.
Joined Jan 2009
1,761 Posts
I think at this time this thread is like pouring salt in an open wound , with all the promises you have made to us on this forum alone you have started to lost your fan base.

Maybe it is time you stop telling us what you plan to do and start doing what you have already promised you would do to all of us.

I for one have been waiting for over a year now for parts , blades , and fuselages that were promised to me and yet have seen anything.

I think it would be in your best interest to stop telling us what you have or plan to come out with only for us to find out that we can't buy it directly from you but that we have to buy it from some middle man ( supplier ) you are making it exclusively for.

It is for these reasons that your friend sidneyw closed the SmartModel thread and with good reasons too.

I think that deep down you are a good person with good intentions , I just think you aren't a good businessman and that you should find someone to run the business side of your business. That a way this person could keep up on things like customers service and keep products moving forward even when you are not around and that would free you up to do the things that you like to do creating new products and more of the hands on side of the business.
cap231ex is offline Find More Posts by cap231ex
Old Mar 09, 2013, 11:34 PM
Suspended Account
M$ Security
Joined Jun 2010
728 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by kin View Post
The new models start now this month is 2.0m 1/6 as-350.
Mikarro is offline Find More Posts by Mikarro
Last edited by Mikarro; Mar 10, 2013 at 08:07 PM.
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)
Old Mar 10, 2013, 06:10 PM
United Kingdom, London
Joined Dec 2003
3,272 Posts
Bell 222/Airwolf is looking good!!

Kin I'm trying to get hold of one of your 4 blade tail rotors for a 500Trex, Deao? Have you got any left?
topgearuk is offline Find More Posts by topgearuk
Old Mar 13, 2013, 10:18 AM
Joined Feb 2012
41 Posts
should i tell all the scale guys the truth about Mr. Kin ?
Scaleman01 is offline Find More Posts by Scaleman01
Old Mar 13, 2013, 10:27 AM
Joined Oct 2011
52 Posts
Let's here the facts no BS!
UH60 Black hawk is offline Find More Posts by UH60 Black hawk
Last edited by UH60 Black hawk; Mar 13, 2013 at 10:29 PM.
Old Mar 13, 2013, 10:34 AM
Deutschland
Joined Jun 2005
29 Posts
....I would be interested
woolf_66 is offline Find More Posts by woolf_66