HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale

DJI NAZA-H with GPS, Helicopter Auto Pilot, Flybarless Controller Mini-Review

From novice to aggressive 3D, the Naza-H perfectly meets the needs of different flying styles. It is not just another FBL controller; it is the best choice for the discerning model helicopter pilot.

Splash

This mini-review starts with unboxing, follow along and enjoy the ride!

From RCGroups.com user topgearuk:

Hello everyone, I'm going to be writing an independent review and share my experience with the DJi NAZA-H with optional GPS for helicopters. And hopefully answer questions along the way.

It's a helicopter autopilot system, with built-in tail Gyro, flybarless support, auto hover and level fail safe, 3 flight modes, full manual, atti mode and GPS with atti Mode.

A little background information before I begin this review, my name is David and I have been in and out the model industry for almost 30 years, I don't claim to be a fantastic flyer but have over the years tried and flown most types whether it be planes, helicopters or more recently, Multi-rotors. The part that gives me the most enjoyment is helicopters and scale being the type of flying I prefer.