HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by Matt Gunn, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Mar 05, 2013, 08:41 AM
RCGroups Editor
United States, OH, Parma
Joined Jul 2009
5,186 Posts
Discussion
My son, Preston

I'm so fortunate to have a loving wife and our first child, Preston. I hope he will find aviation as exciting as I do. Preston is 2 weeks old as of yesterday. I rehearsed it over and over again, the moment he would come into this world. Up until his birth it was surreal; I had no idea what to expect. Now I have come to the conclusion that I was put on this earth to father this little guy, and allow him to experience all the great things I did growing up. I've honestly never felt this way before, and I'm glad to have joined the ranks of countless fathers who have experienced what I'm just beginning to understand.
Matt Gunn is online now Find More Posts by Matt Gunn
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Bill Hempel Xtreme Decathlon
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 07, 2013, 09:34 AM
Home of "Golf Cart Flying"
Griffin GA
Joined Aug 2008
8,737 Posts
<like>
pecanpatch is online now Find More Posts by pecanpatch
RCG Plus Member
Last edited by pecanpatch; Mar 07, 2013 at 04:32 PM.
Old Mar 07, 2013, 03:31 PM
When's the next fly-in?
Tanner, Alabama
Joined Oct 2003
6,475 Posts
Congrats, Matt! Love the 3rd picture...looks like he's saying "enough with the pictures already!"

My boys are 9 and 6, and I wouldn't trade them for all the RC toys in the world. Enjoy your time with your son!

Andy
dee-grose is online now Find More Posts by dee-grose
RCG Plus Member
Old Apr 12, 2013, 09:28 AM
KK6MQJ
Joined Sep 2004
13,789 Posts
I would like to add my excited congratulations to you as well Matt! I almost missed out on experiencing the best thing in the world...being a parent. I wouldn't trade it for anything. I am excited and happy for you and your wife. What awesome news! Just don't blink...my daughter turned nine a few weeks back and it is all happening way too fast.
Bajora is online now Find More Posts by Bajora
RCG Plus Member
Old Jul 28, 2014, 06:46 AM
Joined Jun 2010
239 Posts
What a lovely baby
EMAX Yin Yan is offline Find More Posts by EMAX Yin Yan
Site Sponsor