HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Mar 15, 2013, 11:08 AM
United States, KY, Lexington
Joined Jul 2012
139 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rjmyklebust View Post
The rma i mentioned above is complete and my account was credited. Hk received the part on feb 22 and i was credited on mar 8th. Never once did i see any updates on my account and when i contacted hk they never had any info. Just one day the money showed up.
OK. Same thing happened to me. Today I accidentally noticed they credited the money to my account as shop credit. Anyway, I stated on the note with my return that I would like them to refund to my paypal account instead of shop credit. It seems that they never looked at my note.

I chatted with their CS today and he told me that he can refund the money to my paypal account and it should be done within 7 business days.

anybody knows how long it's gonna take for the money to show up in my paypal account?
neosunrise is offline Find More Posts by neosunrise
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 24, 2013, 11:04 PM
United States, KY, Lexington
Joined Jul 2012
139 Posts
Forgot to post the update. HK refunded the money to my Paypal account on Mar. 18, which is just 3 days after my previous post. I am satisfied with their service overall.
neosunrise is offline Find More Posts by neosunrise
Old Mar 25, 2013, 06:26 AM
Suspended Account
United States, CT, Hartford
Joined Jun 2009
5,336 Posts
That doesn't sound frustratingly slow, but it's great to hear that this got resolved. The search function can be your friend indeed, I keep seeing one good story after another about PP in dispute situations!
porcia83 is offline Find More Posts by porcia83
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)
Old Mar 25, 2013, 06:40 AM
United States, FL, Sebring
Joined Feb 2006
7,405 Posts
It is frustratingly slow when it takes weeks just for the USA warehouse to issue a refund. International warehouse would have taken even longer. Sugar coating does not change the fact that the process is pathetically slow. I suppose if one wants to push the propaganda side...... At least he got his refund. that shows the process sort of works. There were many times that people didn't get resolution without using the paypal dispute so perhaps things are getting better?

Joe 1320 is offline Find More Posts by Joe 1320
Last edited by Joe 1320; Mar 25, 2013 at 07:34 AM.
Old Mar 25, 2013, 07:07 AM
Suspended Account
United States, CT, Hartford
Joined Jun 2009
5,336 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe 1320 View Post
It is frustratingly slow when it takes weeks just for the USA warehouse to issue a refund. International warehouse would have taken even longer. Sugar coating does not change the fact that the process is pathetically slow. I suppose if one wants to push the propaganda side...... At least he got his refund. There were many times that people didn't get resolution without using the paypal dispute.

orginal post:

Here is the message that has just been posted:
It is frustratingly slow when it takes weeks not days. It is what it is.

Edited post with content added for emphasis:

International warehouse would have taken even longer. Sugar coating does not change the fact that the process is pathetically slow. I suppose if one wants to push the propaganda side...... At least he got his refund. There were many times that people didn't get resolution without using the paypal dispute.

"sugar coating" and "if one wants to push the propaganda side"....that's funny stuff!
porcia83 is offline Find More Posts by porcia83
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)
Old Mar 26, 2013, 06:43 AM
Joined Mar 2013
1 Posts
USA Warehouse address?

Does anyone have an address for a USA warehouse for Hobby King. I really do not want to send my return junk to Hong kong.
Gantorin is offline Find More Posts by Gantorin
Old Mar 26, 2013, 08:07 AM
Merry xmas
Australia, SA, Edinburgh
Joined Aug 2009
5,799 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gantorin View Post
Does anyone have an address for a USA warehouse for Hobby King. I really do not want to send my return junk to Hong kong.
If you are a HK customer, you have that information shrugs.
KCV6 is offline Find More Posts by KCV6
Old Mar 26, 2013, 08:18 AM
Merry xmas
Australia, SA, Edinburgh
Joined Aug 2009
5,799 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe 1320 View Post
It is frustratingly slow when it takes weeks just for the USA warehouse to issue a refund. International warehouse would have taken even longer.
I tend to disagree with that statement because HK use one ordering system regardless of location of warehouses. An order from the USA warehouse is still placed as an order via HK in Hong Kong, it just gets printed at the warehouse. Why would a refund take any longer based on the point of despatch? Unless you mean having to return for a refund and mean it would take longer for a package to go somewhere in the world other than the US. With what I read about the USPS of late I'd suggest sending a package to the south pole would probably be quicker.
KCV6 is offline Find More Posts by KCV6