HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Mar 04, 2013, 08:07 PM
Joined Sep 2005
152 Posts
Discussion
Cant get my SpektrumDX6i to work on Real Flight G3.5

I have real Flight G3.5 and have used it for a fe wyears no problems. I finally decided to try using my Spektrum D6i transmitter which i have had for 2 years but never really used it much cause I have been happy with my 3 channel super cub from Hobbyzone or parkzone. I just tried plugging in the cables that cam with my real flight into the back of the spektrum and into the real flight controller. I went to the Controler drop down and pressed the interlink Joystick etc. However no matter what I do I can not get my spektrum to work. When everything is plugged in like it should be my Real flight controller still works on the real Flight simulator. I have seleceted a model 2 on the spektrum whic I have no plane programmed into it. Any help on why my spektrum will not work on the G3.5 would be much appreciated. Thanks Dale from Canada
Dale Sawchuk is offline Find More Posts by Dale Sawchuk
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 05, 2013, 05:16 AM
Joined Mar 2011
1,326 Posts
If there's any help for you, it's here.

http://ironcreek.net/dx6i/
jeffpn is offline Find More Posts by jeffpn