HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by 7oneWo1f, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Mar 02, 2013, 09:33 PM
Wherever you go there you are
United States, MN, Minneapolis
Joined Nov 2011
8,280 Posts
Discussion
Very functional DX8 bling

I own a Spektrum DX18 and a DX8.

For my style of flying (64" and under electric planes), the DX18 is way overkill.

But when I tried a DX18 in the store, I loved the sharp stick ends, and the feel of the radio, so I bought one anyway.

If you're a thumb flyer, instead of a pinch flyer, you will probably agree the DX18 has a great feel.

But recently, I came across some aftermarket transmitter stick ends, sold by Espirit Model, and I bought some.

I still use my DX8 for the flight simulator, and a few other planes, but the DX18 has really spoiled me, so I wanted the same feel for the DX8 I have on the DX18.

Anyway, the transmitter stick ends from Espirt Model are exactly what I was looking for. The tips are very sharp, and you don't need to worry about the sticks slipping even if you fly with light pressure, like I do.

Espirit Model is a great company, too. They really care about their reputation, and, consquently, treat their customers promptly, and are fair. They have many other transmitter products, such as trays and back harnesses, and I've used them as well.

So, if you like the feel of the DX18, but don't want to drop the kind of money it costs, for $5, you can get the same great feel. They also fit the DX6i, as well as hitec and futaba radios.

Transmitter Stick Ends V1 21mm DX6i/DX8/Hitec/Futaba M3

(Disclaimer: Like all of my reviews, this is an unrequested review, and I don't know the owners of Espirit Model, have not been compensated in anyway, and is simply my thanks for a quality product delivered with great customer service.)
7oneWo1f is offline Find More Posts by 7oneWo1f
to remove ads between posts