Ohio
Joined Aug 2008
1,288 Posts
Complaint
appeal please

I would like to appeal this...
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showt...php?p=24286058

I was warned for Racism.

The picture I was warned for has 2 Females. With captions, One about a $15,000 /week hair stylist and another trades person making $,4000 a month as a Hollywood makeup artist. A very well known movie even.

IMO the Image compares a hair style to a makeup style. Along with an obscene amount of wages for a FAIL stylist.

As for it being about Mrs Obama. shes the one paying that much for the stylist.

To whom ever reported the post, and to the moderator who can only see skin color? I want to report you to the Racism police.

As for the Moderators direct quote.....

Quote:
Do not compare Michelle Obama to a monkey.
I wasn't,
It is a shame that you saw it that way. It is also a shame that in your mind black people resemble monkeys, as I do not think they do, nor have I ever thought that! I grew up in a home of not seeing race or color, rather for seeing people as just being people aka "we are all one race" the differences between two people are cultures.

I also feel the need to correct you on your ^ quoted warning comment. The movie "planet of apes" is about apes not moneys.

again the post was about Mrs Obama's outrageous spending on a fail stylist, in a tanked economy, in a political section, and also in a topic that has 100's of other funny images/cpations dealing with Mr and also Mrs Obama's failure to grasp the value of money.

FWIW, I am not the one being a racist here. As for the Moderator?? a Monkey really?!?!??!?!!??!
I am shocked.

Edit: I do understand I stepped on toes (owner/admin/moderators) a while back. That really doesn't justify this Image about hair and hair stylist, and make up artist being twisted into what you wish to twist it into.
Metieval is offline Find More Posts by Metieval
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 02, 2013, 09:23 PM
Suspended Account
Ohio
Joined Aug 2008
1,288 Posts
Funny.. as of right now this post isn't warned, yet another who quoted me has been?

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showp...postcount=3073

I love the selective reporting going on. This also shows how broken the report system is, along with the fact that it really is about REVENGE reporting.
Old Mar 02, 2013, 10:50 PM
Suspended Account
Ohio
Joined Aug 2008
1,288 Posts
To prove a point here, Are you aware of how many times the Image of George Bush has been posted/linked in LTUP comparing him to a chimpanzee?

Would you also Warn those posts for racism if they was reported? If NO, then why not? If yes are you prepared for 100's if not 1'000s of post reports. Pretty sure Will Haney can find them all.

Serious question here, Why do you associate a black-monkey racist (not even what I did), yet white-chimpanzee not racist?????????

<jeff foxworthy voice> Ya might be a racist, if you find that racism only goes one way </jefffoxworthy voice>

Or If you had a good friend that was black, you could ask him if the image was racist. Sorta like you did on the Jew thing with the Jewish friend.
Old Mar 02, 2013, 11:42 PM
Suspended Account
Ohio
Joined Aug 2008
1,288 Posts
Example.......
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showp...&postcount=103
Old Mar 04, 2013, 09:05 AM
Joined Apr 2012
811 Posts
Appeal

Link - http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showp...postcount=3064
Warning - Offensive Content (Racism)

Issue:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metieval View Post
I would like to appeal this...
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showt...php?p=24286058

I was warned for Racism.

The picture I was warned for has 2 Females. With captions, One about a $15,000 /week hair stylist and another trades person making $,4000 a month as a Hollywood makeup artist. A very well known movie even.

IMO the Image compares a hair style to a makeup style. Along with an obscene amount of wages for a FAIL stylist.

As for it being about Mrs Obama. shes the one paying that much for the stylist.

To whom ever reported the post, and to the moderator who can only see skin color? I want to report you to the Racism police.

As for the Moderators direct quote.....

I wasn't,
It is a shame that you saw it that way. It is also a shame that in your mind black people resemble monkeys, as I do not think they do, nor have I ever thought that! I grew up in a home of not seeing race or color, rather for seeing people as just being people aka "we are all one race" the differences between two people are cultures.

I also feel the need to correct you on your ^ quoted warning comment. The movie "planet of apes" is about apes not moneys.

again the post was about Mrs Obama's outrageous spending on a fail stylist, in a tanked economy, in a political section, and also in a topic that has 100's of other funny images/cpations dealing with Mr and also Mrs Obama's failure to grasp the value of money.

FWIW, I am not the one being a racist here. As for the Moderator?? a Monkey really?!?!??!?!!??!
I am shocked.

Edit: I do understand I stepped on toes (owner/admin/moderators) a while back. That really doesn't justify this Image about hair and hair stylist, and make up artist being twisted into what you wish to twist it into.
awagar is offline Find More Posts by awagar
Old Mar 20, 2013, 11:07 AM
Administrator
United States, TN, Nashville
Joined Mar 2002
11,543 Posts
After reviewing the post and reports from other users this point will remain.
Jim T. Graham is offline Find More Posts by Jim T. Graham
Administrator
Closed Thread