HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by Barney Boy, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Mar 02, 2013, 08:01 AM
into the wild blue yonder
United States, OR, Dundee
Joined Dec 2010
652 Posts
Discussion
Indoor Flying

Well yesterday I took a couple of planes and tried some indoor flying with some of the guys in my club. We get a gym once a week for an hour, so I decided what the heck. I got to say it's not as easy as it looks. First off you need to stay on the stick all the time when flying, also if you need to do some trimming it is very hard due to the fact things happen very fast indoors. you almost need to hover to trim your plane. I was flying the 32" Yak and the 36" Extra, I really don't like flying inside, just not for me. I am not knocking it or anything, It's just not my bag of tea. I did have a great time hanging with the guys for a bit.
Barney Boy is online now Find More Posts by Barney Boy
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Skywalker X8 UAV
to remove ads between posts