HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Mar 01, 2013, 09:57 PM
Bangkok
Joined May 2008
55 Posts
Discussion
WFLY in gone or bankruptcy?!?

Has anyone here on RCG seen or heard anything from them lately? For almost 2 months now there has no been any answers on emails and seems that telephone numbers are gone too.

If this is the case, kinda sad news as they had good products.

--jp
jpheli is offline Find More Posts by jpheli
Site Sponsor
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 02, 2013, 10:37 AM
Joined Sep 2003
1,405 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpheli View Post
Has anyone here on RCG seen or heard anything from them lately? For almost 2 months now there has no been any answers on emails and seems that telephone numbers are gone too.

If this is the case, kinda sad news as they had good products.

--jp
They sent me a helicopter and a radio to test. But kept on pushing another date
for spare updated parts I need for Vortex 500. I sent them an email. Also haven't
seen joanna on msn messenger. Cool company. People scared trying out Wfly
product that they lost profits. Hope we hear about them.
jcervantes11 is offline Find More Posts by jcervantes11
Old Mar 04, 2013, 10:23 AM
Joined Sep 2003
1,405 Posts
Still haven't heard from them.
Old Apr 09, 2013, 07:47 AM
Joined Sep 2003
1,405 Posts
Very sad to. I haven't receive no message back.
Old May 07, 2013, 06:00 AM
Joined Jan 2009
1 Posts
No more news also.
Are the still alive?
tackd is offline Find More Posts by tackd
Old Jun 01, 2013, 06:46 PM
use the 4s luke, use the 4s...
Australia, QLD, Booyal
Joined Sep 2012
849 Posts
i sure hope they havent. if they have ill have to buy up receivers. and bad timing also since their 9ch outfit was reviewed this month or last month in one of the rc magazine (quiet and electric flight or one like that i think)
scrub monkey is offline Find More Posts by scrub monkey
Old Jun 01, 2013, 10:18 PM
Joined Sep 2003
1,405 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by scrub monkey View Post
i sure hope they havent. if they have ill have to buy up receivers. and bad timing also since their 9ch outfit was reviewed this month or last month in one of the rc magazine (quiet and electric flight or one like that i think)
Many receiver still available by Ebay.
Old Jun 01, 2013, 10:23 PM
Australia, QLD, Booyal
Joined Sep 2012
849 Posts
yeah. thats the cheapest place to get them also. just dont like (personally) buying off ebay from over seas. i know they all come from the same place but yeah. i generally know if i buy from inside the country ill usually get better service
Old Jun 01, 2013, 10:48 PM
Joined Sep 2003
1,405 Posts
Quote:
yeah. thats the cheapest place to get them also. just dont like (personally) buying off ebay from over seas. i know they all come from the same place but yeah. i generally know if i buy from inside the country ill usually get better service
I'm Wfly beta tester and.... Well me and WFLY93705 haven't heard from WFLY also they removed information on Vortex 5 flybar and flybarless helicopter from their website also website is dated on 2011. I have the Vortex 5 that they sent me. It's hanging up screaming for upgrade parts that it needed. A lot of issue. I report them the issue and suppose to get things fixed and then I haven't heard from them so. Sad to see a company that I love to do this very sad. Many competition. Their big threat is Frsky Taranis radio system vs their system and Frsky telemetry 2.4ghz RF system of two ways. Big threats from all kind of company from radio system to aircraft. I'll still use their radio system that they sent me but helicopter will be up on hanging as a precious jeweler.

God Bless World Fly.
Old Jun 01, 2013, 10:53 PM
Australia, QLD, Booyal
Joined Sep 2012
849 Posts
they were a great system for a greater price. can you find a new 7ch tx from another companyfort he same price??? i looked and couldnot find. and also having their tx reviewed not longago. if they ever come back they will have a big mark against their name
Old Jun 02, 2013, 02:35 AM
Joined Sep 2003
1,405 Posts
Quote:
they were a great system for a greater price. can you find a new 7ch tx from another companyfort he same price??? i looked and couldnot find. and also having their tx reviewed not longago. if they ever come back they will have a big mark against their name
They will have to improve a lot on communication. They have been lacked on communication. They do have a good price on some of there radio system but should come down on prices on the higher end. I know when talking to Joanna on msn I would sometime talk to someone else without me knowing. Now I don't like that. Honesty, communication and trusting is high priority. You might wan't to do a search on Google.com But I would buy it straight from WFLY or ebay but if you go for ebay read the feedback of that seller. But Wfly did have finance issue. And competing with other brand is hard. Frsky is offering a nice 16ch telemetry radio. Opensource firmware, voice feature and many more. Their receivers are very low price. So low that when I bought my Futaba 8fg I sold the receiver and bought so much receiver with the money of the Futaba receiver I sold. Now I sold my Futaba 8fg I have currently my WFLY WFT09II next radio is Taranis which I will be testing even if I don't get a sample from company I will still buy it. WFLY WFT09II been good radio just have 1 bug and a small issue with it but I love it better then my Futaba 8fg except Futaba 8fg have flybarless gyro menu for Futaba flybarless gyroscope.
Last edited by jcervantes11; Jun 02, 2013 at 02:41 AM.
Old Jun 02, 2013, 03:51 AM
Joined Sep 2003
1,405 Posts
天地飞科技搬迁通知
各尊敬的客户:
大家好!
我公司因发展需要,将定于2013年1月21日进行工厂搬迁,工厂搬迁新址为:深圳市宝安区福永街道和平蚝 业路祥利工业园C2栋4楼。本月所有售后、快递、包裹等联系方式、地址不变,从2月1日起请直接寄往工厂新 址。因工厂搬迁,从1月18日至春 节期间我公司对收到的返修、售后的产品将统一安排在明年开工后再进行处理。因此给模友们带来的不便敬请谅解 。
我公司春 节放假时间为:2013年2月5日(十二月二十五)至2013年2月18日(正月初八),2月19日(正月 初九)正式上班。春 节放假期间,有技术支持需求的朋友可以致电我公司技术人员电话:
技术支持电话:13530529708何工、15889378682蔡工

敬请知悉!谢谢!

祝:大家身体健康!新年快乐!

深圳市天地飞科技开发有限公司
2013-1-14

WFLY Technology eviction notice
each Dear Customer:
Hello everyone!
My company development needs, will be held on January 21, 2013 for the relocation of factories, the factory moved to the new address is: Bao'an District of Shenzhen City streets peace oyster industry Cheung Lee Industrial Park Road, 4th Floor, Building C2. All this month, sale, delivery, parcels and other contact information, address unchanged from February 1 onwards please sent directly factory new premises. Due to the relocation of factories, from January 18 to receive my company during the Spring Festival rework, the sale of products will be arranged in the next year to start before handling. So faithful to mold the inconvenience please forgive me.
Our Spring Festival holiday time: February 5, 2013 (December 25) to February 18, 2013 (lunar January 8), February 19 (lunar January 9) official work. Chinese New Year holiday period, there were technical support needs of friends can call our technical staff Phone:
Technical Support Phone: 13530529708 He Gong, 15889378682 Cai workers please know! Thank you! I wish: you good health! Happy New Year! Shenzhen World Flying Technology Development Co., Ltd. 2013-1-14
Old Jun 02, 2013, 04:02 AM
Australia, QLD, Booyal
Joined Sep 2012
849 Posts
well if all theyre doing is moving factories then that will be good
Old Jun 02, 2013, 05:37 AM
Joined Sep 2003
1,405 Posts
Quote:
well if all theyre doing is moving factories then that will be good
Yes also WFLY have been active on forums. http://bbs.mx3g.com WFLY WFLY is user name that been announcing information. Her profile http://bbs.mx3g.com/home.php?mod=space&uid=143805 so company isn't
dead just been relocating and making changes. To bad us community can help. Me and WFLY93705 reported bugs to WFLY and so our mission is accomplished for now hope it help at least to fix those things and release better quality in their country and other. Maybe they are not meant to be or not willing to put a lot of effort in USA. God bless them.

By the way WFLYRC haven't been logged on since Nov 22, 2012 and WFLY WFLY at bbs.mx4g.com was logged on today.
Old Jun 02, 2013, 05:59 AM
Australia, QLD, Booyal
Joined Sep 2012
849 Posts
well i hope they start promoting them selves overseas. maybe they will sponsor a couple of people in their local country and they word may spread. i hope it does, they have good products and ill always be willing to buy more of their gear