HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Mar 01, 2013, 01:30 AM
Grafton, Ohio
Joined Sep 2003
760 Posts
Discussion
RC Trains.......

RC trains...and they dont crash into the wall as much as cars and trucks do either! LOL!!! Does anyone here know how big the RC trains movement is getting? Its mostly an outdoor thing as is RC usually, with the garden railroad, or backyard railroad crowd, but its starting to become a pretty growing movement with the inside folks as well. The smaller but ever more powerfull lipos along with the reversible and ever smaller ESCs are helping this a growing group. There still isnt a single manufacturer makeing a brushless motor train of any size and its probably the current issue of haveing to use AC instead of tried and proven DC converted for the train manufacturers. Lionel did AC...i wouldnt be surprised if someone else once noteing the growing size of the market does as well. I dont think its ready to be a forum here yet, i would probably be the only one looking untill the word got out, but its growing, as sure as the world turns!
OhioMike is offline Find More Posts by OhioMike
to remove ads between posts