SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Jul 25, 2001, 10:05 AM
Time for me to Fly...
United States, MI, Fenton
Joined Jan 2000
8,672 Posts
Allan's Fokker D.VIII

I had originally posted this question under the title Allan's Razor, but after reading one response I realized that the name Razor now has a new meaning in the R/C world.

As some of you might know, Allan Flowers is kitting his 480 sized Flying Razor (Fokker D.VIII). The kit while very complete is a little on the pricey side and I'd like to hear some comments from people who have seen his prototype fly. I believe some of you might have seen it at the Mid Winter Electric event in San Diego.
I know he won some type of scale award for it there, but how well did it fly? Did it look like it would make a nice "sporty scale" plane for every day flying or was it more of a serious scale design that is tricky to fly.

Any comments would be helpful.

Thanks in advance,

Wiz

Mr. Wiz is offline Find More Posts by Mr. Wiz
to remove ads between posts