SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio

Walkera Super CP Mini Review

This is not just another mini 6ch 3D helicopter from Walkera. As you can see, most parts are identical to the Mini CP but the main difference is in the electronics. From the outside, all the parts are almost identical to the Mini CP. It has the same blades, rotor head, and main frame. The most visible difference is the smaller main motor and the 5-wire servos.

Splash

Walkera Super CP Mini Review

Hutch says:

Flight Impression:

For the first flight, I kept everything at factory settings. The helicopter felt very responsive. Only the rudder was slightly slower than the torque tube helicopter but quite similar to other tail motor mini helicopters. The cyclic input reacted quite fast to stick input without any delay. After a 7 minute flight, the battey still had power left. It should be able to fly for over 8 minutes. The main motor was quite cold - only 36 degrees C after the 7 minute flight (that 7 minutes, I kept pushing the heli up and down quickly to put extra load on the motor yo see how it performed). Another thing I noticed was that these mini helis with separate tail motor sometimes will drift slightly during heavy load. I did not have any drift with this one. I am sure Walkera had done something to the gyro and the tail motor to fix this.

Like:

• Quick cyclic input
  • Long flight time
  • Light weight construction
  • Solid tail
  • Parts are compatible with lot of other Walkera models

Dislike:

• Looks just like my Mini CP, well at least the colour is different.
  • No metal rotor head.