HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Reply
Thread Tools
Old Mar 13, 2013, 05:13 PM
I like Runnnnnning
Forrest Gump 23's Avatar
Joined Aug 2012
303 Posts
Rogue finally we can agree on something , im gonna close this thread although i
did have fun debating you see you on other threads.
Forrest Gump 23 is offline Find More Posts by Forrest Gump 23
Reply With Quote
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 22, 2013, 09:46 PM
I like Runnnnnning
Forrest Gump 23's Avatar
Joined Aug 2012
303 Posts
Everytime I tried to get out, BH just keep pulling me back in
Forrest Gump 23 is offline Find More Posts by Forrest Gump 23
Reply With Quote
Old Mar 27, 2013, 01:55 PM
I like Runnnnnning
Forrest Gump 23's Avatar
Joined Aug 2012
303 Posts
Ok after recieving a few pm's from some of you about giving BH a chance I did, so I ordered a F-4 phantom fuselage 12 days ago
Forrest Gump 23 is offline Find More Posts by Forrest Gump 23
Reply With Quote
Old Apr 01, 2013, 02:36 PM
Registered User
Joined Mar 2013
63 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forrest Gump 23 View Post
Ok after recieving a few pm's from some of you about giving BH a chance I did, so I ordered a F-4 phantom fuselage 12 days ago
Good Morning Forrest Gump 23,

Can I please get your order number so I may assist you?

-Renee
BH CSR Renee is offline Find More Posts by BH CSR Renee
Reply With Quote
Old Apr 01, 2013, 11:49 PM
I like Runnnnnning
Forrest Gump 23's Avatar
Joined Aug 2012
303 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by BH CSR Renee View Post
Good Morning Forrest Gump 23,

Can I please get your order number so I may assist you?

-Renee
After 17 days my fuselage finally arrivednever again Motion Rc took 4 days
to get my order to me.
Forrest Gump 23 is offline Find More Posts by Forrest Gump 23
Reply With Quote
Old Apr 03, 2013, 08:01 PM
Registered User
Joined Mar 2013
63 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forrest Gump 23 View Post
After 17 days my fuselage finally arrivednever again Motion Rc took 4 days
to get my order to me.
Hi Forrest Gump 23,

I do apologize for the delays. Without the order number I am unable to look into matter to see what may have went wrong. If you would like further assistance, please provide your order number.

-Renee
BH CSR Renee is offline Find More Posts by BH CSR Renee
Reply With Quote
Old Apr 11, 2013, 10:06 PM
Thanks Wilber and Orville !.
sonic liner's Avatar
San Jose Cally
Joined Jan 2004
1,047 Posts
Tennis anyone ?.
sonic liner is offline Find More Posts by sonic liner
Reply With Quote
Old Apr 19, 2013, 04:02 AM
no catchy phrase
United States, AK, Wasilla
Joined Feb 2013
200 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forrest Gump 23 View Post
After 17 days my fuselage finally arrivednever again Motion Rc took 4 days
to get my order to me.
Man it took me less time to get my order from Motion Rc shipped to Alaska parcel post………….not judging just saying.
rcplanenoob78 is offline Find More Posts by rcplanenoob78
Reply With Quote
Old May 02, 2013, 05:41 AM
I like Runnnnnning
Forrest Gump 23's Avatar
Joined Aug 2012
303 Posts
No new planes, No stock, No new Flight Reviews, No sign of Pete. R.I.P BH
Forrest Gump 23 is offline Find More Posts by Forrest Gump 23
Reply With Quote
Old May 03, 2013, 06:47 PM
Registered User
Joined Mar 2013
63 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forrest Gump 23 View Post
No new planes, No stock, No new Flight Reviews, No sign of Pete. R.I.P BH
Hi Forrest Gump 23,

We are currently working with our Manufacturers to restock our items and do apologize for the delays. We have more to come, please stay tuned!

-Renee
BH CSR Renee is offline Find More Posts by BH CSR Renee
Reply With Quote
Old May 06, 2013, 04:08 AM
I like Runnnnnning
Forrest Gump 23's Avatar
Joined Aug 2012
303 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by BH CSR Renee View Post
Hi Forrest Gump 23,

We are currently working with our Manufacturers to restock our items and do apologize for the delays. We have more to come, please stay tuned!

-Renee
Bernie Madoff said almost something similiar to his clients right before it all collapsed.
Forrest Gump 23 is offline Find More Posts by Forrest Gump 23
Reply With Quote
Old May 06, 2013, 08:07 PM
Registered User
United States, HI, Honolulu
Joined May 2013
24 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forrest Gump 23 View Post


Bernie Madoff said almost something similiar to his clients right before it all collapsed.
True, but who knows. We'll all have to wait an see.
In the meantime, I'm trying to compare all the prices and shipping cost to Hawaii for the F22. Love flying these babies, but I ain't financially capable of buying everything I want just yet. Gonna go for the F22 then the F16.
DeSong is offline Find More Posts by DeSong
Reply With Quote
Old Oct 06, 2013, 09:50 AM
I like Runnnnnning
Forrest Gump 23's Avatar
Joined Aug 2012
303 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeSong View Post
True, but who knows. We'll all have to wait an see.
In the meantime, I'm trying to compare all the prices and shipping cost to Hawaii for the F22. Love flying these babies, but I ain't financially capable of buying everything I want just yet. Gonna go for the F22 then the F16.
Pete quit BH is a sign that what I was posting about them will soon happen.
Forrest Gump 23 is offline Find More Posts by Forrest Gump 23
Reply With Quote
Old Oct 13, 2013, 06:32 PM
Registered User
United States, NY, New York
Joined Jul 2013
4 Posts
Wow insane.
flightboyrc is offline Find More Posts by flightboyrc
Last edited by flightboyrc; Oct 15, 2013 at 04:09 PM.
Reply With Quote
Old Dec 20, 2013, 04:06 AM
Registered User
dr.edf's Avatar
United States, CA, Arroyo Grande
Joined Dec 2013
35 Posts
banana has no stock 75% of everything is out of stock and the amount of planes they do carry has diminished by almost 50% and last time i pre orded the fru it was late by 4 months i want to order the f4 phantom but i think i will wate for motion or fiend to get them since i cant trust banana
dr.edf is offline Find More Posts by dr.edf
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion Banana Hobby price increase ncflyer79 Electric Warbirds 6 Feb 28, 2013 11:35 AM
Discussion Banana Hobby Super Corsair... Wild Deuce Electric Warbirds 0 Jan 15, 2013 12:23 PM
Discussion Banana Hobby surfdoc Banana Hobby 21 Jan 14, 2013 09:30 PM
Discussion Banana Hobby goldsworthy Banana Hobby 5 Jan 14, 2013 09:18 PM
Sold Tiger Moth 200 Class Parts – From Banana Hobby retiredjb Aircraft - Electric - Airplanes (FS/W) 4 Jan 06, 2013 01:07 PM