Old Mar 02, 2013, 07:50 PM
Capt, USAF
United States, NV, Las Vegas
Joined Feb 2009
922 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forrest Gump 23 View Post
I understand how you fell however , I said my peace lets just wait and see
Besides I have no reason to smear BH or NP both companies our victims of the current depression we are in all Pres. Obama is doing is covering up a shotgun wound with a band-aid. its all he can do believe me brother as a Finance Broker
I can tell you that the worst is about to come so please prepare store food and water and other supplies.
..... Interesting response.
Roswalt is offline Find More Posts by Roswalt
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 03, 2013, 02:58 AM
no catchy phrase
United States, AK, Wasilla
Joined Feb 2013
192 Posts
How about the simple fact they are out of stock on a lot of planes?! I personally don't understand why FMS and others don't have outlet stores here in the US any way. I Figure they has to be a market for them.

So hypothetically speaking why would BH move to a new location that is supposedly bigger if they are having financial issues? Why would they hire more people? Or was this a down size they covered up to make them sound like they were expanding?
rcplanenoob78 is offline Find More Posts by rcplanenoob78
Old Mar 03, 2013, 08:05 AM
I like Runnnnnning
Joined Aug 2012
287 Posts
Ask yourself how can they survive with all the upgrades BH has made with hardly no planes in stock. which happens to be your business life line in order to pay all employess as well as business expenses for a larger facilty.

Secondly, here"s is some simple arithemetic No Stock + No Current Sells = No Earned Income.
they need stock in order to survive going months without it is not good for any business.

Lastly, ask yourself How is Toysonics the first to have the new release Lx Models YF-23
this coming week when BH has always been the first to do so on all Lx models planes ever made. In fact pete did a flight review on youtube. But you haven't seen preorders or YF-23 no where on site.
And if your aware of the fact that all new releases of majority EDF Jets are hotsells. But BH isn't carrying it is suspect enough.
Forrest Gump 23 is offline Find More Posts by Forrest Gump 23
Last edited by Forrest Gump 23; Mar 03, 2013 at 08:28 AM.
Old Mar 03, 2013, 12:40 PM
United States, NJ, Newark
Joined Aug 2012
50 Posts
Quote:
I understand how you fell however , I said my peace lets just wait and see
Besides I have no reason to smear BH or NP both companies our victims of the current depression we are in all Pres. Obama is doing is covering up a shotgun wound with a band-aid. its all he can do believe me brother as a Finance Broker
I can tell you that the worst is about to come so please prepare store food and water and other supplies.

Your post has nothing to do with BH's product or business practices. Frankly, if the average American's chief worry becomes how much food, water, and supplies they have stored not even how much they can buy, even well run companies like Horizon and Hobbico will fail. And while we're on that subject, why are you even here discussing a company that you don't even like, spending money that will soon become worthless, when it can be better spent on afore mentioned food and supplies?
rogue wolf is offline Find More Posts by rogue wolf
Old Mar 03, 2013, 03:56 PM
I like Runnnnnning
Joined Aug 2012
287 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rogue wolf View Post
Your post has nothing to do with BH's product or business practices. Frankly, if the average American's chief worry becomes how much food, water, and supplies they have stored not even how much they can buy, even well run companies like Horizon and Hobbico will fail. And while we're on that subject, why are you even here discussing a company that you don't even like, spending money that will soon become worthless, when it can be better spent on afore mentioned food and supplies?
Im here because Our Beautiful Country Has one of the greastest documents ever written called The Constitution. And the First Amendment grants me the right
to Freedom of Press as well as Speech. Therefore im excersising my right to do such.
Last edited by Forrest Gump 23; Mar 03, 2013 at 04:01 PM.
Old Mar 03, 2013, 09:46 PM
Joined Aug 2012
50 Posts
You completely missed my point. I did not ask "why are you here" as in you have are not able to be here. I asked "why are you here" as in why do you care? You obviously don't like the company. Why waste your time? I personally hang around to see if they post any deals since I have no problem buying from them.
Old Mar 03, 2013, 10:47 PM
I like Runnnnnning
Joined Aug 2012
287 Posts
Quote:
You completely missed my point. I did not ask "why are you here" as in you have are not able to be here. I asked "why are you here" as in why do you care? You obviously don't like the company. Why waste your time? I personally hang around to see if they post any deals since I have no problem buying from them.
The only problem I have with BH is that it's to arrogant to appeal to it's favorite customers like you and myself for a Bail Out. Im sure that in spite of all the bad
press that pete has the appeal in order to plea to it's fan base that BH needs to sell a certain number of aircraft in order to stay a float rather then keep kicking the can down the road.

Secondly, it was pete video's that got me into EDF's which are the coolest thing ever to me. I do not wish for BH to fail, I want to see them be more humble and come clean so that those of us who wish to help can. BH can offset it buyer's offering lets say a 10% discount on the following purchase.

Lastly, All they have to do is Just Ask, All close mouths can not be fed.
Old Mar 04, 2013, 09:33 AM
Joined Aug 2012
50 Posts
Quote:
The only problem I have with BH is that it's to arrogant to appeal to it's favorite customers like you and myself for a Bail Out. Im sure that in spite of all the bad
press that pete has the appeal in order to plea to it's fan base that BH needs to sell a certain number of aircraft in order to stay a float rather then keep kicking the can down the road.

Secondly, it was pete video's that got me into EDF's which are the coolest thing ever to me. I do not wish for BH to fail, I want to see them be more humble and come clean so that those of us who wish to help can. BH can offset it buyer's offering lets say a 10% discount on the following purchase.

Lastly, All they have to do is Just Ask, All close mouths can not be fed.
Umm, usually a company raises its prices when it is doing well and discounts to do exactly what you said, move inventory. Before the holidays BH wisely raised prices and is now almost completely sold out on everything. I'm almost certain they made money. But somehow that means they are desperate and seeking a bailout and that they should lower prices to move inventory they have yet to restock
Old Mar 04, 2013, 07:21 PM
I like Runnnnnning
Joined Aug 2012
287 Posts
Quote:
Umm, usually a company raises its prices when it is doing well and discounts to do exactly what you said, move inventory. Before the holidays BH wisely raised prices and is now almost completely sold out on everything. I'm almost certain they made money. But somehow that means they are desperate and seeking a bailout and that they should lower prices to move inventory they have yet to restock
Restock of inventory LMFAO!!!! Dude that's last year news its now March 2013
taking almost three months to restock doesn't make sense to me when Motion Rc
seems to be doing ok with some of the same product stocked. not to mention that
BH vendor thread is full of complaints about unavailable parts, in fact it's so noticeable even Stevie Wonder can see it. But you can't

Momma says stupid is , Is what stupid does. that momma she always had a way with words.
Last edited by Forrest Gump 23; Mar 04, 2013 at 07:28 PM.
Old Mar 04, 2013, 08:54 PM
Joined Aug 2012
50 Posts
Quote:
Restock of inventory LMFAO!!!! Dude that's last year news its now March 2013
taking almost three months to restock doesn't make sense to me when Motion Rc
seems to be doing ok with some of the same product stocked. not to mention that
BH vendor thread is full of complaints about unavailable parts, in fact it's so noticeable even Stevie Wonder can see it. But you can't

Momma says stupid is , Is what stupid does. that momma she always had a way with words.
And how much does BH sell to say their page is "full of complaints?" How does that number compare to other venders that sell the same product at the same volume? How quickly should they be able to stock said volume? Does your source have these answers

Side note: even just a quick glance at their website shows they have more in stock for FMS products by percentage than out of stock (outside of Jets and older generation product that is still listed). Same thing with Freewing. Starmax doesn't have much, however. They don't appear "crippled" to me.
Old Mar 05, 2013, 02:14 PM
I like Runnnnnning
Joined Aug 2012
287 Posts
Quote:
And how much does BH sell to say their page is "full of complaints?" How does that number compare to other venders that sell the same product at the same volume? How quickly should they be able to stock said volume? Does your source have these answers

Side note: even just a quick glance at their website shows they have more in stock for FMS products by percentage than out of stock (outside of Jets and older generation product that is still listed). Same thing with Freewing. Starmax doesn't have much, however. They don't appear "crippled" to me.
Dude before you logged into this discussion their is a whole list of complaints
right before your very eyes that is very obvious, Yet you seem to ignore them.
their are some vendors out there who sell the same product but without the complaints.

Secondly, to restock from suppliers doesn't take as long as BH decides to restock most suppliers can get an order done in 10 days . Then shipped to californa in 20 days by sea plus another five days tops in customs. Walmart
buys from china to and you don't see their shelves empty or out-of-stock do
you, That answer is no. because they're smart enough to meet supply and
demand which in terms services it's customers with well stock product
as well as availabilty when needed unlike the friut company we're discussing.
Old Mar 05, 2013, 03:47 PM
Joined Aug 2012
50 Posts
Quote:

Dude before you logged into this discussion their is a whole list of complaints
right before your very eyes that is very obvious, Yet you seem to ignore them.
their are some vendors out there who sell the same product but without the complaints.
I did not claim there were "no" complaints. I simply said that without knowing their volume of sales it is practically impossible to make a reasonable guess as to how many of their customers are unhappy.

Quote:
Walmart buys from china to and you don't see their shelves empty or out-of-stock do you, That answer is no.
Walmart moves volumes that would make the Berlin airlift look like a summer picnic. It is laughable to compare ANY hobby company to Walmart.

Here's the deal, you made a claim that BH was going out of business, not one day, but "soon." When asked for proof you ran away from the claim and made some vague post about the Obama economy that has nothing to do with BH itself. You then said that BH has no stock (almost) whatsoever, which is not true outside of certain jets, which you assume are "hotsells" though I doubt you have any proof of that either.

I am not claiming that BH is a perfect or even well run company, though I've never had a problem with them. But the facts are that they moved to a larger warehouse. Updated to a bigger, better website. Has in stock the lastest versions of the proven popular FMS warbirds (P-51, T-28, F4U, etc). They raised prices, which as I said before is usually what a company does to make more profit on items in high demand. And Pete is making multiple new videos a week for their roughly 34,000 youtube subscribers, which is twice as many as Horizon has and roughly 4,000 more than Nitroplanes.

Against this you offer testimony from a "confidential source" and comments about President Obama. You may call me what you will, but you were asked to put up or shut you...you did not. Your rambling conspiracies about BH needing a "bailout" and needing to hide that fact are uncovincing when your only evidence is some random guy on the internet missing a two dollar part from his kit. To use the afore mentioned Walmart, shall I start trawling for out of context complaints against them as evidence that they will soon fold?
Old Mar 06, 2013, 08:53 PM
I like Runnnnnning
Joined Aug 2012
287 Posts
Rogue I tell you what dude, keep Hope Alive, The race is not to the swift but to the one who endures. lets just wait and see Like their Free Shippg on all FMS planes and 80% of them is out-of-stock what a genius of an idea huh
Last edited by Forrest Gump 23; Mar 06, 2013 at 11:56 PM.
Old Mar 12, 2013, 09:56 PM
I like Runnnnnning
Joined Aug 2012
287 Posts
Rogue Motion Rc is eating Banana's for Breakfast ,Lunch, Dinner, And Breakfast with http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1805004

***FREE SHIPPG SITE WIDE OVER$100***
Last edited by Forrest Gump 23; Mar 12, 2013 at 10:17 PM.
Old Mar 13, 2013, 04:01 PM
Joined Aug 2012
50 Posts
I wish this thread stayed closed.

In any case, I'm not "defending" BH insofar as I am saying that it is difficult to gauge the health of BH based upon everything you have said. You basically hinted that you have insider info that BH will "soon fold." Once again when pressed you offered nothing of consequence. You are still saying nothing of consequnce.

Personally I am happy to see MotionRc as the increased competition will only benefit we the consumer. If you wish to discuss MotionRC vs BH that is a completely different discussion from the one we were having, and one I don't feel is worth having. The market will decide. However, if you have tangible proof that BH will soon collapse I'm all ears.