HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Feb 27, 2013, 07:58 PM
Airplane crasher
USA, CT, Shelton
Joined Jan 2008
2,732 Posts
Suggestion
New layout dislike

I too dislike the new style of the forums. The old style has gone too far back. The new fluid style is distasteful to me in that I have to poke around way too much in order to find what I want. I prefered the style that was before this roll-out of the new adaptive fluid width. I could see the forums as I liked. I also see the annoying banner saying I need to switch because the new style is the only default in order to view everything.
I did not have this issue prior to the newest roll-out of software upgeades. I was able to view the forums as I liked them. Please roll it back to the latter version for us. If you prefer to delete a viewing option then take away the very old style and bring back the style from 2/21/13. This allowed for easier navigation and your ads still showed up
CapMike is offline Find More Posts by CapMike
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 28, 2013, 10:52 AM
Joined Apr 2012
811 Posts
Thanks for the feedback, these issues will be added to our list of suggestions.
awagar is offline Find More Posts by awagar
Old Feb 28, 2013, 11:59 AM
Airplane crasher
USA, CT, Shelton
Joined Jan 2008
2,732 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by awagar View Post
Thanks for the feedback, these issues will be added to our list of suggestions.
It would seem that I am not the only one that does not like the fluid adaption and many would like the previous style brought back. I think that would be easy enough to do. With the roll-out of the new style it is called a Beta because it is being tested and bugs are being taken care of as they arise. I realize you want to make it better looking and faster loading for tablets but on a PC it really doesn't matter. However to take away one style and force a new one kind of shows your more concerned with advertisers and not the people that use the forums
Old Feb 28, 2013, 01:29 PM
Joined Apr 2012
811 Posts
Thanks again, your feelings on the update will be made known.
awagar is offline Find More Posts by awagar
Old Mar 06, 2013, 10:51 AM
Airplane crasher
USA, CT, Shelton
Joined Jan 2008
2,732 Posts
I see that no matter what we are forced to accept the new layout without even given the option to revert. Classic style still has the same layout as the new style with everything lumped together rather than a seperation between fuel/electric and so forth.
Last edited by CapMike; Mar 06, 2013 at 11:37 AM. Reason: Added to complaint