HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by TheFernMan, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Feb 26, 2013, 11:02 PM
Too Many Thread Subscriptions
United States, FL, Miami
Joined Jul 2012
2,117 Posts
Trader Rating: 11
Sold
OpenPilot CopterControl (OPCC)

Original OpenPilot CopterControl for sale. I got it off a user here but I don't need it. I flew it to test it and it works and its stable.

I've also updated the bootloader and firmware for it. Should be ready to go and configure for you multirotor!

$75 shipped

Comes with receiver cable.

From a new comer, OpenPilot Ground Control Station (GCS) software is very well developed. Makes changing setting and setup a breeze Great way to get into the OpenPilot community.

It may not be the "CC3D" but don't get it wrong, this original OPCC board performs!

I was really surprised. There is a function called TxPID. With that you can basically tune the P and I setting with a knob on your remote.

For those interested in gimbal control, you can use this board to stabilize a gimbal too

OpenPilot TxPID tutorial (31 min 59 sec)
TheFernMan is offline Find More Posts by TheFernMan
to remove ads between posts