HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
Old Feb 26, 2013, 02:55 PM
Joined Apr 2012
812 Posts
High Tech Control for Well Enhancer

!High Tech Control for Well Enhancer

RCGroups.com user tweety77 says:

As some of you will probably know I'm working on a model of the diving support vessel Well Enhancer.
With her big size (1,76m long, 0,30m wide) she makes a good model for having pretty much everything that can move on the real ship to work on the model as well.
As I have always been a fan of making everything moving it is no surprise that I like to try that on model boats as well. To me it gives that extra touch of liveliness. It's like the X-factor or whatever one wants to call it.

When the thought came to mind that I would like to build a model of this vessel I soon made a picture in my mind of what the end result should be.
At that point I thought that the best possible would be say 12 working functions so at that point that became my desire, though I kept in mind that I wanted to have more functions working, even if that would mean I'd have to control them by means of switches on the boat.

Join the Discussion
awagar is offline Find More Posts by awagar
to remove ads between posts
Closed Thread