Thanks
DYORD is offline Find More Posts by DYORD
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 26, 2013, 07:27 AM
Fueled by Arabica Beans
United States, NY, Syracuse
Joined Oct 2008
3,923 Posts
It would be helpful if you could give dimensions.

With no other information I'm going to guess its got a 62" span and is 48.5" long.
http://www.top-flite.com/airplanes/topa0101.html
ChillPhatCat is offline Find More Posts by ChillPhatCat
Old Feb 26, 2013, 07:30 AM
Jacksonville Fla.
Joined Mar 2007
2,183 Posts
I am not sure the brand but it has a combination of WWII and Korean war markings.
jetmech05 is offline Find More Posts by jetmech05
Old Feb 26, 2013, 10:39 PM
United States, CA, Clovis
Joined Mar 2004
3,199 Posts
In any ID case... its always very helpful to have dimension(IE-wingsan, length).. If there's other info availabe(if it has an engine).. the size engine(if equipped).. If nothing else is available other then a camera.... give the above info.. AND take the wings off, cowling off, and everything else that will come off.... and take some pictures....

You gotta know there's 500+ companies that have/had a Corsair... and guess what??? Don't most of them look .... well... like a Corsair?? Every one of them .. yes.. look somewhat like a Corsair... yep.

And you're asking for the manufacturer by the outer appearance.. To possibly get a faster, easier answer... take some detail pics of the INSIDE... with anything and everything removed to see what the structure looks like.. its so much easier to tell where it came from.. I'm just sayin..
DGrant is online now Find More Posts by DGrant
Old Feb 27, 2013, 04:27 AM
Philippines, NCR, Quezon City
Joined Apr 2012
662 Posts
Got this used from a co-flyer.
here's additional info:

1,450mm wingspan
with rotating retracts
balsa construction with thin outer layer of fiberglass. I'll try to post more pics tonight.

Sorry about that.... the time I asked the question, i only have this picture too. But i still bought it anyway. But didn't say the maker.
DYORD is offline Find More Posts by DYORD
Old Feb 27, 2013, 08:17 AM
United States, FL, Sarasota
Joined Dec 2010
331 Posts
I have a feeling that is the CMP corsair 50. The Wingspan matches and the CMP also is made out of fiberglass. http://www.nitroplanes.com/newnicmpf4uc.html
Rcflyyer1 is offline Find More Posts by Rcflyyer1