HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by jhiggins, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Feb 25, 2013, 08:13 PM
USA, CA, Rancho Cordova
Joined Jun 2004
67 Posts
Trader Rating: 24
Sold
FG 1/5 scale , onroad , 4 wheel drive car

I bought this FG from a friend , he didn't have the space to run . I ran it several times , handles very good , motor has very good compression ,warms up quick , a different driving experience with 4 wheel drive. I need to fund other hobby projects ,so I decided to sell the car.
There is no issues with the chassis or engine. The body has some scratches and the front decals are not pretty and there is one crack at the drivers side rear body mount, but can be patched fairly easily .This also comes with a JR XR3 FM radio,battery /servos . Just fuel up and GO. I removved the rear wing for packaging purposes .
$675.00 + shipping ....
I will split the shipping costs , for the first $50.00 toal costs.
I accept paypal as payment

=====================================

Info on the car:

FG 1:5 4WD-Porsche 911 GT3 RSR
4WD-08-510 mm wheelbase
FG Part # 155169R
Zenoah RC 260 R1 engine #- FG 1028005
Retail = ( 119000 euros = $ 1,530.00 US dollars )

Now available from FG, the first full-blooded 1:5 4WD touring and sports cars. With a wheelbase of 510mm the 4WD chassis are suitable for the FG Mini Cooper and the FG Porsche GT3 RSR bodies

Equipped with a strong 26ccm Zenoah engine, tuning pipe, tank with quick acting closure, 2 differential gears, front disc brakes and a lot more.

The highlight is still the well-known FG 4WD. Maximum traction as well as easy handling and grip in the curves, these are the advantages offered only by a 4WD model. With, these models FG is setting trend in the large scale sector for the future.

The 4WD sportsline models are available as RTR models with a radio control system, with painted or clear body as well as without radio control. A decal set with headlights, backlights and stickers is included.

The 4WD Sportsline chassis opens up a new era within the Touring and Sportscar class of large scale model cars. Main target was the development of a chassis with supreme driving dynamics and ultimate performance. Maximum traction as well as easy handling, sufficient grip in curves, only a fourwheel powered model offers all these advantages. With the new 4WD Sportsline series FG Modellsport once again sets a trend at 1:5 scale.

Solid 4mm chassis made of high-quality aluminium – low-wear belt drive splash-proved – 2 differential gears – double wishbones at front and rear axle – toe-in, castor and wheel camber adjustable at the axles - rear FG ball drive – all steel driving components hardened – all rotating parts ball-beared – servo relieving servo saver – front disk brake – rear gear brake with big brake disk – 700ccm fuel tank with snap closure – oil-pressure shock absorbers with volume control and spring adjusting ring – 26ccm combustion engine with Tuning pipe – fabric hollow chamber tires with inserts – receiver box and battery holder – coloured polycarbonate bodyshell with decals – A JR XR3 pistol grip radio control system with steering and gas servo.
jhiggins is offline Find More Posts by jhiggins
Last edited by jhiggins; Feb 25, 2013 at 08:55 PM. Reason: changed price point
to remove ads between posts
Closed Thread