Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Old Feb 25, 2013, 07:04 PM
RC Heli Junky
United States, SC, Mt Pleasant
Joined Feb 2013
82 Posts
Video
Post your videos for our nations troops

Hey everyone id like to see your video's of you flying your heli's with an american flag attached to it in any way to support our troops. if you have a family or friend in our nations forces or have been in our nation's forces. i would love it if you would mention there names and tell them how much you appreciate what there doing or what they have done to fight for our freedom in your video but it has to be a real flag small, large it don't matter just not a sticker this is a real America so honer it with a real flag BE CREATIVE.

lets see those videos

TO OUR NATIONS TROOPS THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR EVERY THING YOU HAVE DONE, ARE DOING, AND WILL DO
countrybo89 is offline Find More Posts by countrybo89
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 25, 2013, 09:54 PM
AMA# 548800
United States, CT, Trumbull
Joined Dec 2007
4,894 Posts
sounds good

Not flying but ready
jombo is offline Find More Posts by jombo
Old Feb 25, 2013, 10:22 PM
RC Heli Junky
Joined Feb 2013
82 Posts
fly that cool thing with a flag on it and make a video thank you for your support
Old Feb 25, 2013, 11:29 PM
Philippines, Calabarzon, San Pedro
Joined Jul 2012
3,976 Posts
Why? What are they doing?
Hajile is online now Find More Posts by Hajile
RCG Plus Member
Old Feb 25, 2013, 11:33 PM
RC Heli Junky
Joined Feb 2013
82 Posts
fighting for our freedom every day
Old Feb 25, 2013, 11:35 PM
Joined Jul 2012
3,976 Posts
How? Are they actually doing anything relevant?

And please be specific. Many don't even know why they went to Iraq in the first place.
RCG Plus Member
Last edited by Hajile; Feb 25, 2013 at 11:41 PM.
Old Feb 26, 2013, 03:03 AM
RC Heli Junky
Joined Feb 2013
82 Posts
ooo i dont know maybe because a very large terrorist organization killed thousands of people because they just dont like us and they will do it again if had another good chance. ( I GUESS YOU FORGOT OVER THE YEARS) our troops are fighting to keep them from blowing up your house just because you live here in the USA. how would you feel if you woke up in the morning to see a war zone right in your front yard. against an army of people that could care less about there own life let alone your pitiful existance so yes there fighting for a reason!! to keep you and countless others from being exterminated by well trained suicidal manics who just wanna kill you just because they dont like you and they hate where you live.

but i guess you love being beat up by bully's. idk maybe you turn the other cheek and say ill take another please well guess what that means when you turn the other cheek. that means now you have 2 black eyes instead of 1 because your not strong minded enough to defend your self. like our troops are DOING>>>>>>> FOR YOU<<<<<< ON YOUR BEHALF.
and please dont pull that crap about o well if we would leave them alone they'll leave us alone.
tell that to the thousands of widowed wife's tell it to the mother or fatherless children of the twin towers

hay guess what we were not messing with them on September 11 ( I GUESS YOU FORGOT ABOUT THAT TOO)

and the crap about o well it was because of BUSH thats crap too
no matter how bad Bush was or wasn't you honestly think that if he knew that September 11 was gonna be the way it was then he would of just sat back and watch it happen with our military being as powerful as they are NO ONE SAW IT COMING BECAUSE WE WHERE NOT MESSING WITH THEM >>>>>>>THEY HIT US FIRST<<<<<<
and also just talking to them wont work ether
just think about it there willing to KILL THEMSELVES to kill as many of you as they can in 1 shot do you really think you can just talk them into saying o well i guess the USA is ok i like them now.

you do realize that in real life talking to a bully doesn't really help you.
people don't care about your feelings ask the criminals that break into you house to steal from you if they care that you FEEL bad that they stole your tv.
THIS IS NOT DISNEY THIS IS REAL LIFE

SO YES OUR TROOPS ARE SOMETHING TO BE VERY PROUD OF AND TO SUPPORT AT NO MATTER WHAT COST

my uncle dyed in Vietnam so you can proudly enjoy your McDonald's, sit at your computer, and not be just killed for treason for what you said about our troops.

HAY YOU LIKE RC STUFF I HOPE YOU DO ENJOY THAT FREEDOM THAT OUR TROOPS HAVE FOUGHT FOR YOU TO BE ABLE TO ENJOY
YOU ENJOY DRIVING YOUR CAR GOOD!!! BECAUSE IF IT WERN'T FOR OUR TROOPS THE ONLY CAR YOU'LL BE RIDING IN IS A LONELY JEEP TO YOUR FIRING SQUAD

SO IF YOUR GONNA LIVE IN THE USA SHOW SOME RESPECT FOR THE TROOPS THAT FIGHT SO YOU CAN BE HERE OR JUST MOVE TO ANOTHER COUNTRY

LIKE I SAID PLEASE POST YOUR VIDEOS WITH OUR NATIONS FLAG TO SUPPORT OUR TROOPS
Last edited by countrybo89; Feb 26, 2013 at 03:21 AM.
Old Feb 26, 2013, 03:20 AM
Joined Jul 2012
3,976 Posts
Thanks for proving my point.

Dude, you didn't go after terrorists after 9/11! You went after Iraq! Those people that died in 9/11 are rolling in their graves after being used for propaganda.

And now, over 10 years later you're sending drones into yemen and intentionally killing hundreds of children. How the heck does that make you safer? Oh wait, so they don't grow up into terrorists?
RCG Plus Member
Last edited by Hajile; Feb 26, 2013 at 03:27 AM.
Old Feb 26, 2013, 03:42 AM
RC Heli Junky
Joined Feb 2013
82 Posts
We went to iraq because that was the last location we new that the terrorist were at. We didnt know till later that the terrorist where in another area.

I will admit we should of got a little more information before we left for war

but remember there where billions of people scared and upset about what happen and the president had to take order fast

regardless they where still trying to save your azz and protect this country from people who want to kill you

and as for you comment to us killing people that are not a part of this

number 1 the terrorist killed thousands of our people that where not a part of this war

and in war casualty's happen its just how it happens with war but were not killing them on purpose

hell we have lost many of troops because the president refused to engage enemy's that we weren't 100% sure they where bad we where only 99% and some of the children that where killed were kids that had bombs attached to them. theres even reports of dogs having bombs attached to them to kill our troop that are just trying to protect our country ask your self how can you save that child if you cant get close enough to it to disable the bomb with out BOOM now you your fellow troops and the child are all now dead devastating even more family's so at what cost my friend at what cost are you willing to save an unwilling organization sometimes sacrifice have to be made if your older than 20yr old you should know this YOU CANT SAVE OTHERS IF YOU CANT SAVE YOUR SELF

so.......

No where not killing kids on purpose we have reasons for what we do remember our troops are not just sent out there with out training they go thew long long long painfull training to keep from killing the people that dont need to be harmed
Last edited by countrybo89; Feb 26, 2013 at 04:02 AM.
Old Feb 26, 2013, 03:54 AM
RC Heli Junky
Joined Feb 2013
82 Posts
do you really think that our military that is so power full we can almost take on 2 to 3 country's at the same time really gives a crap about propagana. if we want we can take what every one has and if they don't like it or very large and powerfull military can help them to understand. we have no real use for propagana .

thats just crap that people use when they dont completely under stand why we did what we did

im done with this support our troops or go argue with terrorist i would imagine they would love to here what you want say. they love it when people talk down on the country they live in and take advantage of it freedom every day

but thanks for your input at least you use the freedom of speech that our troops fought for you to have enjoy it while it last.
Old Feb 26, 2013, 04:24 AM
Joined Jul 2012
3,976 Posts
I'm neither american, nor middle eastern. Like the rest ofthe world, i watched all that happen unfold as it is with no emotional bias. There are no terrorists in Iraq, they were in a different country altogether and we knew that right at the start. We actually wondered what the Americans were doing there. It later turns out americans didn't even KNOW where Iraq is, it just popped in their heads because of the Gulf War.

Then for some reason the americans switched their reason to "They have WMDs! We have to attack", by then, they've lost the whole point of being there in the first place. Saddam said they had no WMDs, NATO said there were no WMDs, independent inspectors says there were no WMDs, your OWN intelligence people said there were no WMDs, you went in and guess what, THERE WERE NO WMDs!!!

Tens of thousands of people died for nothing, the rest of the world facepalmed.

The people in the middle east? They didn't even know what america was! All they know is that they were minding their own business, no idea what 9/11 even is, when suddenly white people in military uniforms started coming through their villages and shooting everyone!

You've lost troops to militias defending their lands from strangers.

And the children, believe me, they were no accident. Are you even aware of what your troops are doing? Identified a possible terrorist in a house, bomb the village. Rescuers arrive, bomb the rescuers. People attending funerals are his friends and family, ergo, terrorists, bomb the funeral. Weddings? Bomb them too. I don't know what your news stations are telling you guys over there. But from what we can tell, and the news we get aren't sugarcoated, it's really really bad.
RCG Plus Member
Last edited by Hajile; Feb 26, 2013 at 04:52 AM.
Old Feb 26, 2013, 06:43 AM
United States, FL, Hernando
Joined Sep 2012
1,460 Posts
Jombo, was that the same fuse you got for the early birthday present ?

Either way, thats one sweet looking heli.

Now I,m wondering if I should put some USAF stickers on the Airwolf that I need to repaint
War Horse is offline Find More Posts by War Horse
Last edited by War Horse; Feb 26, 2013 at 07:41 AM. Reason: to early,cant spell yet
Old Feb 26, 2013, 07:15 AM
chopper chopper chopper!!!
United States, CA, Shasta Lake
Joined Sep 2012
153 Posts
that is a really nice looking heli love the color on it
Lozki is offline Find More Posts by Lozki
Old Feb 26, 2013, 09:03 AM
AMA# 548800
United States, CT, Trumbull
Joined Dec 2007
4,894 Posts
Thanks everyone . Naa , that's a 500 i built in 2011. It flys really nice , one of my favorites to fly slow . The 700 is almost 5 ft long 56 (inches) Now thats a monster .
I have way too many helis , i would say about 6 are in fuselages and 9 beaters . I think i still have 6 in boxes . Mhills51 beat me putting the airwolf together , mine is still in its box
jombo is offline Find More Posts by jombo
Last edited by jombo; Feb 26, 2013 at 09:10 AM.
Old Feb 26, 2013, 01:23 PM
Joined Feb 2012
96 Posts
WHEW!!!
For a fleeting moment there.......I seriously thought this thread was gonna follow the "Coaxial Helis" te-ta-te....
Geeeez!!
I mean....like.....can't we all......just...
Get along????!
Post a vid for the Troops.....or.....don't.....!
Seems simple enough to me....But, then......
I'm a simple person!!
dasBlade300X is offline Find More Posts by dasBlade300X