SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
This thread is privately moderated by BillyWhiz, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Feb 25, 2013, 04:30 PM
United States, CA, Carlsbad
Joined Feb 2013
42 Posts
Discussion
New ''playground'' :-)

Since I was banished from the 'other' flying area I returned to try the site I had my first feeble efforts at re-learning to fly at.. I won't name it but it's cool - no hassles as it's a dog walking area. I have seen guys flying there sporadically.. No one was down there yesterday afternoon and I had a ball with the lil Edge qq
- in fact I realised this was a better field to use conventional take off & landing at.. Wow - wheels on a plane that actually serve a purpose - what a novelty!
This field has a dirt track across the long side, and it's up to serving as a landing strip. I realised all the hours flying close and low have left me well capable of flying at a small site - even set between major roads - as long as the radio stays reliable! Now I'm thinking about getting an F-117 64mm edf kit for the motor esc & servos I have spare - retracts would be cool too..
BillyWhiz is offline Find More Posts by BillyWhiz
to remove ads between posts