HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by epoxyearl, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Feb 22, 2013, 06:24 AM
United States, MD, Elkton
Joined Oct 2011
7,563 Posts
Discussion
Things have moved

It's enough to confuse an old man.
You scroll up to the "Classifieds" and get "Forums" instead..It's the constant changing that makes sense to only those people stuck inside cubicles, controlled by charts and graphs.
Makes you wonder who made the mistake of doing the original set up, and if they've ever been punished for having it "wrong" all this time....
There are times when I don't click on anything,and get taken to an advertising address, inviting me to buy things I don't want.
epoxyearl is online now Find More Posts by epoxyearl
RCG Plus Member
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 22, 2013, 11:15 AM
Newbie but coming on fast
United States, KY, La Grange
Joined Jun 2012
143 Posts
Spot on! I logged in today and much to my surprise, a new look and some things have disappeared, not to be found anywhere! Some improvements though, I like how pics now show up.
KYChopper is offline Find More Posts by KYChopper
Old Feb 22, 2013, 01:03 PM
OY-5542
Denmark, Central Denmark Region, Silkeborg
Joined Nov 2009
680 Posts
... you don't have to be old to feel a tad puzzled...
Chrizz is online now Find More Posts by Chrizz
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Oxy 0.5