HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Feb 21, 2013, 11:03 AM
United States, MD, Rockville
Joined Nov 2000
271 Posts
Alert
Stolen hands free retriever

A couple weeks ago CASA had our storage shed broken into. This was not any easy task, someone spent a considerable amount of time gaining access. The only thing stolen out of our many numbers of winches and older wooden retrievers was a battery and our hands free retriever. Considering the amount of effort made to get into the shed the theft makes no sense in that only the two items were taken and it won’t be easy to get rid of the retriever.

We are asking if you all could keep an eye out for a Blue (or newly painted :O) Hands Free Retriever like the one posted below. It had a CASA sticker on it and a couple of stenciled names on it.

Thanks

CFrench is offline Find More Posts by CFrench
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 21, 2013, 04:08 PM
Proud member of LISF and ESL
LI, New York, USA
Joined Mar 2003
24,240 Posts
Will do!
aeajr is offline Find More Posts by aeajr
Old Feb 24, 2013, 10:22 PM
They call me Crash!
Ohio
Joined Jun 2006
1,692 Posts
Better check local salvage yards...these crack heads could have tried to scrap it for cash.
That's what they do in my area...I have heard stories of crack heads going on porches and stealing snow shovels.

Anything metal is fair game these days.
Kaw1000 is offline Find More Posts by Kaw1000