Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Old Feb 21, 2013, 03:50 AM
Switzerland, VS, Oberems
Joined Apr 2010
523 Posts
Discussion
FPV simulator for a project

Hello guys.

For an exhibition they have a hawk made of wood placed in a room. the children can lie on it and the idea is to put a paar.of.fatsharks on and while they are lying on the bird they can move left or right the bird. (It is installed on springs)

So i am looking for a real scenery.
I think there exist only google earth. They need to have that special region.

Does exist simulators based on that google engine?
I dont want an osd or.other flight infos on the screen. If anything. Then a model of a bird.

Input should be only that one channel based on position sensors. I think trackir or similar fixed onto.the bird should work?

Other problems. Can i put a fixed forward speed. The input onnly rolls i need to mix it with some elevator to turn right or.left.
If the bird crashes i need a button or the best would be a timer and after it the bird.respawns in a specific.height at.a.specific.point.

Any help or ideas would be great
w4Rd3n is online now Find More Posts by w4Rd3n
to remove ads between posts