Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by victoriad, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Feb 20, 2013, 01:01 PM
USA, MD, Waldorf
Joined Apr 2009
27 Posts
Trader Rating: 20
Sold
Goldberg Eagle 2 LPU for 25 dollars

Good deal, better jump on it! Plane is structurely SOUND. Good flying plane. Put your engine and radio in it an go have FUN!
victoriad is offline Find More Posts by victoriad
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 19, 2013, 01:45 AM
Simplify, then add lightness.
United States, PA, Lancaster
Joined Mar 2013
16 Posts
Trader Rating: 4
I wish I lived a little closer to you, you wouldn't happen to be going to the Hamburg RC swap meet would you? I have 1 Eagle 2 I'm nearly done restoring, another partially built and a ton of spares. Your airframe might not win a beauty contest - but it does appear airworthy and would be worth restoring and recovering. I live near Reading PA - I just thought I'd take a shot and see if you're going to the swap meet up here this weekend at Hamburg - if you were I could pick up the plane - if not oh well. I'm sure you'll eventually sell it - that's a solid project plane for 25 bucks!
SeaEraCaptain is offline Find More Posts by SeaEraCaptain
Closed Thread