HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by Barney Boy, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Feb 20, 2013, 08:50 AM
into the wild blue yonder
United States, OR, Dundee
Joined Dec 2010
601 Posts
Discussion
31" Cermark Lil' Banchee 3-D

Well ok, This is the Lil' Banchee from Cermark. It needed some small repair to some of the monocote as well as installing the servos and power plant. so I am almost done with it and wanted to fly it as well this weekend. I went with a preaty powerful set up With the 2200kv as in most of the stuff I have, it should really rock and roll. Can't wait to fly her.
Barney Boy is online now Find More Posts by Barney Boy
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Bebop Drone
to remove ads between posts
Old May 12, 2013, 06:05 PM
into the wild blue yonder
United States, OR, Dundee
Joined Dec 2010
601 Posts
Well I have bad news about the Lil Banchee,It flew great untill, After about four flights It's gone.... well not really the nose is trashed but evrything else is fine. What happened is the ESC I had in it was too small and it reset when the plane was vertical and about 15 feet up. when it died there was nothing I could do to save her. when it hit the ground then I heard the Beep Beep Beep. It was too late...... Maybe I can rebuild the nose of it. will see.
Barney Boy is online now Find More Posts by Barney Boy
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Bebop Drone