SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by clandestoy, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Feb 20, 2013, 08:45 AM
USA, NY, Middletown
Joined May 2008
55 Posts
Trader Rating: 101
Sold
Showtime 4D

I have for sale a well used Showtime 4D with an older YS-120 on it. The plane has been flown quite a bit (almost every time I fly), but is still a great flyer. This is definitely not a hangar queen.

It is probably a 6 or 7 out of 10 cosmetically, but is a 10 as a flyer. The landing gear was torn out and replaced PRIOR to me purchasing it, but the previous owner did a good job of putting the gear back in and it has not had any issues in the time I have owned it. It has the usual scratches, dings, and scrapes on the wing tips from a plane that gets flown quite a bit - but never abused.

The covering has some wrinkles in it from storage but 20 minutes with a heat gun will take care of that.

The engine still has a lot of pull, it is not a 3D beast, but still pulls the plane with authority. I last flew it at the beginning of the Fall of 2012.

It has:

YS-120
Remote glow plug adapter for starting
Throttle Hitec HS-485HB
Elevator Hitec HS-485HB (qty-2, one per elevator half)
Rudder Hitec HS-485HB
Ailerons Hitec HS-635HB
Battery Switch
Nearly new side force generators (used twice)

No battery or receiver, I am asking $300.00 OBO.

No shipping. I live in Orange County, NY and travel to Northern New Jersey as well as to Dutchess County, NY (Poughkeepsie area) a few times a week. I can meet anywhere along routes I-84 or I-87 (NY), and NJ I-287 (down to Wayne, NJ) between these points.

Please PM me if interested as I don't check my ads on a daily basis.
clandestoy is online now Find More Posts by clandestoy
Last edited by clandestoy; Feb 23, 2013 at 12:34 PM. Reason: ...
to remove ads between posts
Closed Thread