Deep in the South
Joined Sep 2003
3,182 Posts
Trader Rating: 84
Discussion
Found Harryarmold's most recent post kind of interesting

He posted here

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1835006

in it he states the following: (copy paste)

This user mis-shipped an item and then lied about it.

He is currently stalking me with cross-posts of our dispute.

hopefully his points add up soon.

remind him to be careful when shipping your items if you buy from him.

now this user is posting everytime i post.

aaron, you need to grow up and admit what you have done.

slander & harassment is a crime

I find this thread interesting for a couple of reasons. For those who don't know, there have been two long threads about a deal involving Harryarnold and bethelflier8036. In a nut shell, many feel that Harry was shipping an item by accident worth more than he paid and kept it. Harry has maintained that he got what he paid for all along.

Now harry makes this post and it is very interesting to me. In this post he admits that Beth sent a wrong item. If he now says the item was "mis-shipped" how can he say over and over again that he got the right item in the other treads.

Harry also is saying just today that Beth is posting every time he posts. I did some research and found that Beth did make a couple of posts yesterday and then apologized to Harry for I believe the word was poking at him. I think he apologized twice in fact. Yet now Harry is saying he is posting every time which isn't factual.

I've never started a thread like this but I think this is worth discussion given harry made his post and closed the thread. So what do you think? Am I missing something or did Harry just admit guilt by saying the item was mis-shipped while saying he was shipped the right item in every post made up to now?
johnbyrne is offline Find More Posts by johnbyrne
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 19, 2013, 01:23 PM
Often wrong ("wife")
Deep in the South
Joined Sep 2003
3,182 Posts
I really dont' get this. Check here

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showt...4#post24178534

Quote:
Originally Posted by harryarnold View Post
careful dealing with this guy. he mis-ships and then lies about it.

harry said Beth is posting / stalking him but it sure looks like Harry did the same here. Not saying making such posts is right or wrong but if you are going to rant about someone doing just this then how is it ok to do the same? Also, Harry again says the item was mis-shipped. Again, how could the item be mis-shipped today but was the right item before?

Things that make you say hmmmmm

BTW, I'm going to try to keep from having a long discussion with Harry given I did that already and finally got some info from him but wow it took a long time. I encourage others to avoid discussion with Harry in this thread as well. I'd like to simply know if you think this sounds funny too and tends to prove Beth's position. Just curious more than anything.

Cheers all
Last edited by johnbyrne; Feb 19, 2013 at 03:55 PM. Reason: corrected type and added quoted info
Old Feb 19, 2013, 01:28 PM
Rogersville, Mo
Joined Jun 2008
3,718 Posts
Trader Rating: 177
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnbyrne View Post
I really dont' get this. Check here

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showt...4#post24178534

harry said Beth is posting / stalking him but it sure looks like Harry did the same here. Not saying making such posts is right or wrong but if you are going to rant about someone doing just this then how is it ok to do the same? Also, Harry again says the time was mis-shipped. Again, how could the item be mis-shipped today but was the right item before?

Things that make you say hmmmmm

BTW, I'm going to try to keep from having a long discussion with Harry given I did that already and finally got some info from him but wow it took a long time. I encourage others to avoid discussion with Harry in this thread as well. I'd like to simply know if you think this sounds funny too and tends to prove Beth's position. Just curious more than anything.

Cheers all
I was done with all the accusations sometime back...Kinda put it all together then and just hope they found some common ground..and I'm done with it again..

Billy...Unsubscribed
FlyBillyFly is offline Find More Posts by FlyBillyFly
Old Feb 19, 2013, 01:30 PM
Closed Account
Joined Jan 2012
756 Posts
Trader Rating: 37
Why do you keep dragging this on? Just forget about it!
TheBeastTamer is offline Find More Posts by TheBeastTamer
Old Feb 19, 2013, 01:32 PM
some call me macgyver....
United States, OK, Shawnee
Joined Feb 2012
730 Posts
Trader Rating: 147
Cause its still going. Ryan u admitted ur wrong doin and got on the road to forgiveness. He hasn't..
bethelflier8036 is offline Find More Posts by bethelflier8036
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: my son is cancer free
Old Feb 19, 2013, 01:52 PM
Joined Feb 2012
730 Posts
Takin some advice. Last word on this. Harry u did what u did. Everyone sees that. Everyone see's what u are. Again I'm sorry for poking at u yesterday. Ur morals are twisted. But that's u and I won't deal with u anymore. If someone else decides to then I hope they have there head on straight. I messed up and u took advantage of it. Karma will come back at u sir.
RCG Plus Member
Old Feb 19, 2013, 02:10 PM
United States, PA, Middletown
Joined Sep 2011
617 Posts
Trader Rating: 9
wayfaringdreamer is online now Find More Posts by wayfaringdreamer
Old Feb 19, 2013, 03:41 PM
my Head is Spinning!!!
United States, CA, Los Angeles
Joined Aug 2012
999 Posts
Trader Rating: 114
positive itrader rating of 100+.....itrader with 0 positive...enough said

Beth, just chill and let the other guy keep posting stuff. He will get banned eventually. hopefully.

to all the good traders out there.....cheers! and thanks for the deals!
Helldiver is offline Find More Posts by Helldiver
RCG Plus Member
Old Feb 19, 2013, 03:51 PM
Often wrong ("wife")
Deep in the South
Joined Sep 2003
3,182 Posts
Thanks for the comments but no one has addressed my questions. Doesn't anyone else find it interesting that Harry said he was sold what he bought and now in different threads has said Beth "mis-shipped" something to him? I don't know, but that is a WOW to me ... admission of guilt? Sure seems like it to me. Thoughts?
Old Feb 19, 2013, 04:00 PM
Often wrong ("wife")
Deep in the South
Joined Sep 2003
3,182 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Helldiver View Post
positive itrader rating of 100+.....itrader with 0 positive...enough said

Beth, just chill and let the other guy keep posting stuff. He will get banned eventually. hopefully.

to all the good traders out there.....cheers! and thanks for the deals!
I don't see him getting banned. As best I can tell he hasn't broken a forum rule. That doesn't mean I'm defending him of course. The first deals are done, I'm not asking about that. What I find interesting is now that the first deals and threads are done, why has he decided to do a 180 and state twice that the item was "mis-shipped". Again, he said it wasn't mis-shipped before and he got what he paid for.

????
Old Feb 19, 2013, 04:50 PM
Suspended Account
United States, CT, Hartford
Joined Jun 2009
5,336 Posts
Trader Rating: 128
John,
I saw both members post threads and give their sides of the transactions. it looked like both sides had a chance to lay it out, and things were relatively civil, but not "landed". Things might have continued in other threads. That one wants to open a thread, say his piece again, then close it, will have to be viewed in that context I guess. At this point I think bethel is going to take the high road and call it a day. suffice it to say, recency shows that might be the best way to go with these things. Let the participants have their say, then move on. Feedback on how they felt the transaction went should be left. Then on to other buys and sells!
porcia83 is offline Find More Posts by porcia83
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)
Old Feb 19, 2013, 05:09 PM
Often wrong ("wife")
Deep in the South
Joined Sep 2003
3,182 Posts
PORCIA!

Good to see you back and fully understand your comments .. at all levels . Thanks much and cheers
Old Feb 19, 2013, 06:15 PM
United States, NV, Las Vegas
Joined Jun 2012
307 Posts
Trader Rating: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnbyrne View Post
Thanks for the comments but no one has addressed my questions. Doesn't anyone else find it interesting that Harry said he was sold what he bought and now in different threads has said Beth "mis-shipped" something to him? I don't know, but that is a WOW to me ... admission of guilt? Sure seems like it to me. Thoughts?
It is all a matter of how you are looking at it, one could make the assumption that he is stating that the item he received was mis-shipped; but one could also take his posts as beth mis-shipped the item that went to the other party in the original deal. Harry is the only one that knows for sure how he meant it. Seeing that the deals are done, I think it's time for everyone to move on and update your ignore lists if that is what you choose to do.
Nin3rsAllDay is offline Find More Posts by Nin3rsAllDay
Old Feb 19, 2013, 06:27 PM
Earthbound Skyhound
United States, NC, Richlands
Joined Jun 2011
5,386 Posts
Trader Rating: 40
My personal opinion - this thread has to be one of the most outright trolls ever perpetrated in this forum.
Dookie stinks more the more you stir it -- so QUIT STIRRING ALREADY!!
StarHopper44 is offline Find More Posts by StarHopper44
RCG Plus Member
Old Feb 19, 2013, 06:38 PM
Joined Feb 2012
730 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nin3rsAllDay View Post
It is all a matter of how you are looking at it, one could make the assumption that he is stating that the item he received was mis-shipped; but one could also take his posts as beth mis-shipped the item that went to the other party in the original deal. Harry is the only one that knows for sure how he meant it. Seeing that the deals are done, I think it's time for everyone to move on and update your ignore lists if that is what you choose to do.
That's what I'm feeling. He talks well to cover his butt. At any note I know what I sent him. Cause I know the difference b/t a video reciever and a video transmitter. But like its been said before. He won't admit it. So I'm done with him. At this point he will be the one that tells the truth. I love this site and don't want others to get burned. Thats what the trader section is for.

Again I'm done if u want to deal with him be my guest. He is on my list from now on. Thanks guys.
RCG Plus Member