HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by MassiveOverkill, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Feb 18, 2013, 09:11 PM
United States, FL, Melbourne
Joined Feb 2011
5,339 Posts
Discussion
Showing the Mini Pet some love

With our flagship V202 selling so well that we're temporarily out of stock, I thought I'd blogify a post I made about beefing up your Mini Pet's weak spot, the battery tray. Also shown is fitting the V202's canopy to the Mini Pet:

If you don't have access to carbon rod, just find a toothpick, cut to size and super glue it in place:

Both sides done:

Sharpie treatment:

An added benefit is there's just a little less flex at the booms. If you want to reinforce it further, wrap some dental floss, thread, or even take some paper mesh such as coffee filter cut-out pieces and wrap the work you just did and re-apply super glue.

So you wanted to know if the Scorpion canopy will fit other quads eh?

Just use a hole punch to relocate the existing holes forward (I would even go more forward than in this picture):

MassiveOverkill is online now Find More Posts by MassiveOverkill
Site Sponsor
to remove ads between posts