SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by charlieknill, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Feb 18, 2013, 02:35 PM
United Kingdom, England, Essex
Joined Feb 2013
1 Posts
Discussion
Charlie Knill's RC Models!

Hi All. My name is Charlie Knill and I am 15yrs old. My first two RC vehicles were a RC Landrover and a RC Subaru impreza. After that I was hooked. Sadly I no Longer have these models. I dabled with other RC vehicles such as RC Daleks but it was not the same. I have only ever built one RC vehicle from scratch. It is a RC biscuit tin and certainly gets some interest when operated. I am mainly in to RC Cars and Boats and am a Member of Basildon MBC. I own a Dicky RC Tug(No longer working),Rc Submarine, A Billings US coastguard boat kit(Still to be constructed)and a Very Large Fibreglass Yaucht Hull! I only have 1 RC Car at the moment which is a 1:16 Rally car by Nikko. In School is a Tamiya Rally car and my RC biscuit tin. Also I have just bought a AirHogs RC Jet set plane to get me in to RC Flying. Sadly no photo's(yet!) but intend to attempt photo posting at some point.

I hope you have enjoyed this little thread about my RC vehicles.

Charlie Knill.
charlieknill is offline Find More Posts by charlieknill
Old Apr 01, 2013, 12:14 AM
Joined Mar 2013
111 Posts
Yes ofcourse that was an interesting story.
charles gray is offline Find More Posts by charles gray
Old May 22, 2013, 05:05 AM
Joined May 2013
15 Posts
can you share come pictures or a video of your RC toys here I think that will be awesome to see them here
adam258 is offline Find More Posts by adam258
Old Jun 16, 2013, 03:11 AM
http://linparts.com/
Joined Jun 2013
46 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by charlieknill View Post
Hi All. My name is Charlie Knill and I am 15yrs old. My first two RC vehicles were a RC Landrover and a RC Subaru impreza. After that I was hooked. Sadly I no Longer have these models. I dabled with other RC vehicles such as RC Daleks but it was not the same. I have only ever built one RC vehicle from scratch. It is a RC biscuit tin and certainly gets some interest when operated. I am mainly in to RC Cars and Boats and am a Member of Basildon MBC. I own a Dicky RC Tug(No longer working),Rc Submarine, A Billings US coastguard boat kit(Still to be constructed)and a Very Large Fibreglass Yaucht Hull! I only have 1 RC Car at the moment which is a 1:16 Rally car by Nikko. In School is a Tamiya Rally car and my RC biscuit tin. Also I have just bought a AirHogs RC Jet set plane to get me in to RC Flying. Sadly no photo's(yet!) but intend to attempt photo posting at some point.

I hope you have enjoyed this little thread about my RC vehicles.

Charlie Knill.

http://www.linparts.com/

Remote control helicopter
12531785 is offline Find More Posts by 12531785
Closed Thread