HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by Leadchucker, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Feb 18, 2013, 08:25 AM
Thermal Junkie
Joined Sep 2008
3,357 Posts
Cool
The summer wind, came blowin in .......

..............from across the sea
It lingered there, so warm and fair - to walk with me
All summer long, we sang a song - and strolled on golden sand
Two sweethearts, and the summer wind

Reminder by the Chairman of the Board that summer is on it's way...somewhere.
Been messing about trying to finish up the 1940 Megow Models Super Quaker as time allows. The wing is recovered with new Mono Kote and it went well even thought the new stuff is supposed to horrible. I had no problem at all getting it to agree with me and what I want to do. I messed up the vinyl 'Super Quaker" graphic on the port wing by placing them too low. It's not total disaster but it looks odd. Might get new ones made up or just leave them, I haven't decided yet. Left to go is install the igintion system, test the engine and then see if she flys.

The new Pulsar 3.6E Pro Competition RES E-sailplane has arrived bringing acres of blue Ultracote covering. Inspection revealed the top notch quality I have come to expect form Ukraine craftsman. Absolutely beautiful fit and finish at every turn. ZB and Miss Lucy at Esprit Model did thier usual fine job of packing and super fast deilvery, what a great outfit to do business with. All the bits to go with were packed in a seperate box inside so I have all I need to assemble her.
She will be next on the bench and I know she will be a fine sailplane, afterall, she is a Pulsar.
Leadchucker is offline Find More Posts by Leadchucker
RCG Plus Member
Last edited by Leadchucker; Feb 18, 2013 at 09:09 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 18, 2013, 11:30 PM
Model Flight Addict
Erial, NJ
Joined Jul 2009
389 Posts
The wing turned out nice. How exactly are the decals messed up? They look good to me. That Pulsar is sick. You are going to have to let me almost crash that one too.
fhpe77 is offline Find More Posts by fhpe77