SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Feb 15, 2013, 02:49 PM
Canada, BC, Langley
Joined Feb 2013
14 Posts
Help!
V911 trouble

Im having trouble fixing my 912 ..... When i hold it and throttle up it one side of the swash plate rises and the other doesnt .... Could someone explain this to me and also how does the throttle hold work .... This 911 has been nothing but trouble for me and i cant even get it to fly properly
Aaron P is offline Find More Posts by Aaron P
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 17, 2013, 02:13 PM
United Kingdom, England, Central Bedfordshire
Joined Dec 2012
1,290 Posts
hi mate is it the v911 or v912 i have a v911 i had to level the swashplate to get it to fly better but that was all i had to do i will look at mine again and see if it does what yours does and get back to you
holtneil is offline Find More Posts by holtneil
Old Feb 17, 2013, 03:14 PM
Joined Dec 2012
1,290 Posts
hi mate just had alook at my v911 when you power up the swashplate lifts level so you must have a problem check to make sure its not stuck one side ... more than this i cant help you with i am new to this myself but one of the clever people on here will know
Old Feb 19, 2013, 01:01 AM
Canada, BC, Langley
Joined Feb 2013
14 Posts
Thanx

Yeah the one side of mine rises and the other doesnt so i guess it came faulty , not really sure how to fix it but right now im having a blast with my V912 and i really ennoy flying a big( or bigger ) heli
Aaron P is offline Find More Posts by Aaron P
Old Feb 23, 2013, 03:30 PM
Joined Dec 2012
1,290 Posts
hi mate if you go onto bay they do an upgrade cnc head also the nine eagles solo pro fits the wltoy v911 and they do a full cnc head so if you can get one for about 3 so cheap repaire if you think its the rotor head thats the problem it even comes with new main shalft if you thinks its a servo then your have to get a pcb board .... buy a bnf v911 15 and use old one for spares