Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Old Feb 14, 2013, 09:51 PM
Suspended Account
Joined Feb 2013
4 Posts
Suggestion
User "sites" is Ken Robbins

He has been banned here and on other sites using many different names, including knlken, zerodark1955, and many other names. I talk to him a lot with email, and for a long time, his messing with easytiger and others was kind of funny, but recent emails have shown that he has lost it, I think he plans to do violence to people, he has guns, he has a problem with alcohol, he has a great hatred for his exwife, the rest of his family, and for easytiger and his family. He has been using proxy servers to sign on with many different names, he brags about this on other sites. He signed onto one site using the names Jim Graham, Jim Bourke, and Scott Cupello from Hobby King. He signed up onto this site pretending to be easytiger multiple times. The last time he was east tigre. At this point, this person is getting very scary, it's time to put a stop to him. You can check IPs and see I am not easytiger, and I do have a regular name both here and on RCU, but I don't want to be associated publicly with this matter, but you guys need to do the right thing and get rid of this troll.
doubler1 is offline Find More Posts by doubler1
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 14, 2013, 10:01 PM
Suspended Account
Joined Feb 2013
4 Posts
All his posts and threads are just messing with different vendors who he does not like, Tamjets, easytiger, and others, but he has never dealt with any of those people, he just likes messing with people. He says so all the time, it's just a game he plays, but he has recently taken a turn for the worse, his new wife got very religious and wants to leave him, his son won't talk to him, he cannot see his grandchild, his father died, his trucking company went bankrupts, and he is falling further and further into alchoholism and violent thoughts. He takes out a lot of his frustrations online, but I think he is going to do something violent, he is getting scary.
doubler1 is offline Find More Posts by doubler1
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)