HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Feb 14, 2013, 03:42 PM
Previously "CarsonGamer"
United States, VA, Norfolk
Joined Jun 2006
269 Posts
Discussion
Never Getting Anything in Stock

Does anyone else see that they never seem to order more things in stock? I've been waiting on an Exceed Rc F18 w/ retracts now for like 2 weeks, and they tell me they have no idea when they are getting it in next. It seems like 50% of their inventory is out of stock on any given day.
Ray-Ban is offline Find More Posts by Ray-Ban
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 14, 2013, 09:57 PM
An Ordinary User
United States, VA, Fluvanna
Joined Jan 2011
1,261 Posts
Don't worry. The stock that's empty seems to get replenished in about 6 months. I've been waiting for a 450 fuselage to come in stock for over 3 months. I was hoping they were out of stock for months already before I wanted to buy one but I must have just missed the last day they were in stock.
GooberSB is online now Find More Posts by GooberSB
Old Feb 20, 2013, 01:31 AM
I like Runnnnnning
Joined Aug 2012
303 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray-ban View Post
Does anyone else see that they never seem to order more things in stock? I've been waiting on an Exceed Rc F18 w/ retracts now for like 2 weeks, and they tell me they have no idea when they are getting it in next. It seems like 50% of their inventory is out of stock on any given day.
Your witnessing the death of Nitroplanes , when they say something like that it won't be long before the company bellys up.
Forrest Gump 23 is offline Find More Posts by Forrest Gump 23