HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by valiantGLX, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Feb 13, 2013, 02:09 PM
Master of Micro Modding
Australia, SA, Burra
Joined Sep 2011
2,657 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
Sold
Custom UM P-51

For sale.

Im not going to lie, the body has seen better days, but by golly it is one of the best flying UM brushed P-51s around.

The left wing has been cracked in half, but I repaired it with CA and packing tape. Believe it or not it is super strong now, I even crashed into a pole with the repaired wing and incurred no further damage (I even managed to land it too )

You can see the crash in this video, and a few other ones too:

UM P-51 Mustang fast flights with the spitfire 4 blade props.avi (8 min 52 sec)

Here's another great video, theres a few still photos at the begging, and then I divided the video into sections slow flying, aerobatics etc.:

UM P51 Mustang with Spitfire prop and 260mah lipo.avi (0 min 0 sec)

Please note that in both the videos I was flying with the cracked and repaired wing. The nose was reinforced with toothpicks, and a plastic hinge was added to the bottom of the vertical stabiliser for added strength.

In this video you can see the lights, and my little box mod. The celectra 4 port charger is not included though:

Parkzone p 51 Mustang lights + more (2 min 18 sec)

Flying in the freezing cold I was getting 15mins plus on each 260mah 35-70c 1s battery, and Im including 2 batteries, so when you go to fly you will have over 30mins of air time with the 2 batteries.

I'll also throw in the generic 1s AA operated charger.

Here's some current photos, if you want I can add a new spitfire spinner to it.
valiantGLX is online now Find More Posts by valiantGLX
Last edited by valiantGLX; Feb 13, 2013 at 02:16 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 13, 2013, 02:30 PM
Canada, AB, Edmonton
Joined Oct 2012
136 Posts
Trader Rating: 78
price on this ??
Crazyflyer20 is online now Find More Posts by Crazyflyer20
RCG Plus Member
Old Feb 13, 2013, 03:01 PM
Master of Micro Modding
Australia, SA, Burra
Joined Sep 2011
2,657 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
Whats it worth to you?

I guess I can sell it with the celectra 4 port charger too if you want.

PM me an offer
valiantGLX is online now Find More Posts by valiantGLX
Closed Thread