Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
This thread is privately moderated by Aurora9, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Feb 13, 2013, 11:00 AM
Suspended Account
Joined Dec 2011
20 Posts
Trader Rating: 4
HP 6710b Buisness Grade Laptop

These laptops I bought from a local buisness and have been gone through from top to bottom. You won't find the features these have with new batteries, and AC adapters anywhere. The condition of these units cosmetically is excellent with very few rubmarks. No dings and No heavy scratches. The picture of the keyboard base shows some glue on the unit from a sticker that was removed.

$225 shipped I have 10 of these and will offer quantity discounts. I also have some with larger hard drives if required. Please message me if interested.

Windows 7 Pro 32bit installed Genuine OEM

•NEW keyboard installed!

•NEW power supply/charger/AC cord included!

•NEW battery included
! I condition the batteries per HP's instructions to ensure maximum battery life and running time.
•Intel Core2 Duo T7500 2.2 GHz CPU (microprocessor). Arctic Silver thermal compound has been applied to the CPU to help keep it cool--it works very well.
•2 GB RAM installed.
•BIOS chip updated to the latest version F20 (December 2011).
•15.4 inch WXGA gloss LCD widescreen. It is clean, bright and colorful with no scratches.
•DVD/CDRW drive included.
•Touchpad w/ mouse buttons
250 GB SATA-2 hard drive installed and fully tested.
•WiFi enabled Wireless G.
•Four USB 2.0 serial ports included.
•1394 port (Firewire) included.
•Microphone and audio headset jacks included.
•Fingerprint reader included.
•SD/MS Pro and MMC XD memory card reader port included.
•HD Sound
•External VGA monitor port included.
•PC-Card/PCMCIA card port included.
•Modem included.
•1-gigabit Ethernet (network) port included.
Aurora9 is offline Find More Posts by Aurora9
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)
to remove ads between posts