HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Feb 15, 2013, 12:23 AM
Elk Grove, CA
Joined Apr 2010
122 Posts
Awesome! This is going to be a very interesting, exciting and informative forum. Thanks Craig for having the vision and everyone for voting.
Vspeeds is online now Find More Posts by Vspeeds
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 15, 2013, 12:39 AM
Spreckels Lake, GGP, SF, CA
USA, CA, San Francisco
Joined Apr 2007
3,669 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronkat View Post
Hell , I had a hard time passing R/C Eletronics for Dummies 101,...:
What?? And you think I did??? I don' think so. I learn the hard way - by breakin' stuff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronkat View Post
now I really feel intimidated by tis new jargon.
Just eyn-giin-near speack for doing what wez alwayz been a'doin already!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vspeeds View Post
Awesome! This is going to be a very interesting, exciting and informative forum. Thanks Craig for having the vision and everyone for voting.
You're welcome, V, but it never would have happened without everyone else who saw the potential and then voted and will only thrive and grow from the contributions of all the craze... er ... fine, wonderful tinkerers here doing, making, learning and sharing.

ps. V - Seez youz at da Lake.
craig_c is online now Find More Posts by craig_c
RCG Plus Member
Last edited by craig_c; Feb 15, 2013 at 01:19 AM.