SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Feb 13, 2013, 12:11 AM
Joined Jan 2012
93 Posts
Complaint
Moderator attacking, Basic language skills, don't understand???

I am wondering myself if there is no freedom of speech on here. I wrote the following and you dinged me for this? It may be that the moderator should not be one because I do not see anything with this. If you go to a thread and like it why should you not tell everyone its good.

I would like an explanation for further reference for myself and others.

It seems as if the moderator is attacking very basic scripts of language. Most of us are college educated so what gives???

I wrote--- (Very interesting Thread Guys)

Thank You
Roy
RoyAceWings is offline Find More Posts by RoyAceWings
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 13, 2013, 09:01 AM
Administrator
United States, TN, Nashville
Joined Mar 2002
11,492 Posts
You were warned for cross-posting.
Our rules are located here.

Here is the rule on cross-posting:
Posting the same content in multiple posts. Note that moderators only act on cross-posts that cause a problem, and often choose not to issue any warnings, instead choosing to move, merge, or close threads to resolve the situation.

You have edited your post so you can't appeal the decision but you left the cross-post.
I would expect another point unless you edit out your cross-post.
Jim T. Graham is offline Find More Posts by Jim T. Graham
Administrator
Old Feb 14, 2013, 08:42 AM
Joined Jan 2012
93 Posts
Cross post

Don't understand where there is a cross post.

So when you say very interesting thread guys that is a cross post, are you serious or are you just yanking my chain???

Moderator does not give a specific detail on what is wrong

So a compliment is wrong to give on RC groups?

You know I read thread after thread and if it is good I say great. So if I say great thread in five different threads I am cross posting, I just want to make sure I understand the situation and others will understand also.

Yep I am just not getting it, and I have read all the rules.
Last edited by RoyAceWings; Feb 14, 2013 at 08:49 AM.
Old Feb 14, 2013, 09:58 AM
Administrator
United States, TN, Nashville
Joined Mar 2002
11,492 Posts
The problem seems to be the you are spamming our site with ads for your product.
The moderator noted this in your warning:
Quote:
Please do not post the same link over and over again. This is excessive advertising and cross-posting. This is your last chance to edit. If you have questions about an infraction, ask in Site Suggestions/Complaints.
Jim T. Graham is offline Find More Posts by Jim T. Graham
Administrator
Old Feb 16, 2013, 01:00 AM
Joined Jan 2012
93 Posts
Yep I get it now. Someone explained that about the URl I put down. Got it now
Thank You