SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
View Poll Results: Which aircraft for NovaRossi C60F?
Sundowner 50 6 75.00%
Revolver 59" 2 25.00%
Other...please list 0 0%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll

Old Feb 22, 2013, 04:54 PM
Powder Springs, GA
Joined Oct 2008
341 Posts
Sorry I hijack your thread F16. It is under control now. I think you will be very happy with the Revolver
I Marauderer is offline Find More Posts by I Marauderer
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 22, 2013, 05:14 PM
United States, NM, Holloman AFB
Joined Oct 2007
86 Posts
It's all good man, you didn't hijacked it.
F16DCC is offline Find More Posts by F16DCC
Old Feb 22, 2013, 07:20 PM
Powder Springs, GA
Joined Oct 2008
341 Posts
Thank You!!

Have you ordered your Revolver yet??

I am waiting for your speed #'s to be posted.

Barry
Enjoying the Journey
Old Feb 22, 2013, 07:30 PM
Joined Oct 2007
86 Posts
Not yet, it's going to be a while until I can free up funds for it. I have a Stinger .10 I'm working on right now that will also be receiving a Rossi engine, just smaller in size of course. This will be the one to watch for if you want to see speed.
Old Feb 22, 2013, 07:49 PM
Powder Springs, GA
Joined Oct 2008
341 Posts
Wow, I use to run Desert Dirt Bikes through Alamogordo back in 81 when I was stationed at Biggs Field.
Old Feb 25, 2013, 10:31 AM
Joined Oct 2007
86 Posts
Then I'm sure you can remember how depressing it is here lol. Hunting, racing, and R/C can only keep you sane for so long in this dump. I've been stationed here for 7 long years, so I'm getting out of the military unless they PCS me soon; I need grass and tree's, not dirt and rocks!
Old Feb 25, 2013, 10:44 AM
Powder Springs, GA
Joined Oct 2008
341 Posts
It takes a special person to like the desert. The 450 sq mi of Chihuahuan Desert that was the Ft. Bliss reservation back then was golden for me and my family. We spent lots of time in the desert enjoying the different aspects of it. If you are not a desert person it must be a bad nightmare and I feel for you as the desert isn't for everyone. I had a hard time when I was transferred from there back to the East coast with all the trees, grass, and foliage. Wow, different strokes for different folks I hope you get some good PCS orders and are able to rotate out.
Old Feb 25, 2013, 01:22 PM
Joined Oct 2007
86 Posts
Yeah me too man, I'm locked to the F22 (crew chief) now so I only have a few select bases to go to and none of them are wanting people.
Old Mar 27, 2013, 02:48 PM
Branford, Florida
Joined Jun 2010
602 Posts
I have both planes also. The Revolver(70") is electric and the Sundowner is glow, of the two I prefer the Sundowner. It is cosiderably faster than my 8S powered Revolver, not as aerobatic but I seem to enjoy going fast and doing really big (as big as you want and still be able to see it) loops and cuban eights, slow ail rolls and such.
Funny thing for me though, I find the Sundowner easier for me to land, doest have the tendancy to bounce nearly as bad as my Revolver will. I use spolierons for the Revolver but do not need them for the Sundowner. Both need a long aproach IMHO to bleed off speed so not really a good choice for a short field if that is an issue.
ACKopter is offline Find More Posts by ACKopter