Old Feb 14, 2013, 03:00 PM
United States, CA, Thousand Oaks
Joined Apr 2009
555 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeteSchug View Post
I love my MiG and my Mini Vapor

Pete
Do you fly a mig duct fan in the house? Who makes the Ladybird?
Thanks, Bob
wslco10 is offline Find More Posts by wslco10
Last edited by wslco10; Feb 14, 2013 at 09:55 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 15, 2013, 05:16 AM
Elmhurst, NY (Queens in NYC)
Joined Apr 2004
7,042 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by wslco10 View Post
Thanks, Bob
No, but when I start the fan going the cats quickly leave the room!

I know nothing about the Ladybird. You'll notice from my avatar that I have nothing against quarter scale either and I'm planning to buy the eflite Blanik sailplane when it comes out. I've probably got a dozen small RC models within ten feet of where I sit and one very interesting quarter scale kit I bought when I was wildly optimistic about how much building space I actually had.

When Horizon started this micro mania I bought two Sukhoi's, two J3 Cubs and two P-51 Mustangs. I had no idea how rugged these things are so I still have three unflown models. The originals are still going strong. The Sukhoi seems to have achieved legendary status in the club since I often flew it on days when the weather was so bad that many of my club mates didn't take their planes out of the car.

Pete
PeteSchug is offline Find More Posts by PeteSchug
Old Feb 15, 2013, 10:23 AM
United States, CA, Thousand Oaks
Joined Apr 2009
555 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by wslco10 View Post
Thanks, Bob
The Ladybird is a Quad, looks like fun.
wslco10 is offline Find More Posts by wslco10
Old Feb 15, 2013, 11:18 AM
M16 CIII/AR15/FN 2000 and PS90
United States, AR, Waldron
Joined Jan 2005
521 Posts
I see Bare has not returned, must not have received the nutritional sustanance needed here to keep a troll alive. Thread certainly took a turn for the better.
Denile is offline Find More Posts by Denile
Old Feb 15, 2013, 01:58 PM
Slope-a-Dope
United States, UT, Draper
Joined Dec 2012
2,067 Posts
Walkera makes the Ladybird. I have a clone of it the lady beetle V929 a very fun beginner quad for as low as $45 bucks to normal cost of near $70. I bought two and gave one to my son for his 13th b-day plus a Mini Vapor.

My first plane is a Mini Vapor also. Had it about two months now and love it! Going to pick up a night vapor for summer evening flying - okay maybe next month for early spring evenings.

The mini has been great for me to get into RC during the snowy winter weather with a gym across the street.
Steve 0 is offline Find More Posts by Steve 0
Old Feb 15, 2013, 10:34 PM
M16 CIII/AR15/FN 2000 and PS90
United States, AR, Waldron
Joined Jan 2005
521 Posts
I also saw an mini vapor that was trimed to fly flat flying in LHS in Barling today, the agility was great I could not beleive how quiet it was. My wife now wants one of her own,(too cool!!!!!).
Denile is offline Find More Posts by Denile
Old Feb 17, 2013, 09:40 PM
The Corsair Kid
United States, NV, Spring Creek
Joined Feb 2013
28 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Kamutzki View Post
and me! I don't know of any other kids in my area that fly planes except you and my one friend who I've gotten into RC. My good friends are all interested in it though and love to fly planes or drive cars when they come over.
And me!!! No one else around my neighborhood. A sad exsistince....
QuinnZ. is offline Find More Posts by QuinnZ.
Old Mar 09, 2013, 11:14 PM
United States, OH, Kent
Joined Mar 2013
9 Posts
We need more to talk about than First Night Vapor

I am 13 started when I was 9 and I don't even like the vapor to slow. I am now flying a U-Can Do 3D 60 size. But I did start with an ember and now flying heils a Raptor 60 size. We need true just talk about what you want not no first night vapor. Really? We're teens mostly not no 4 year olds.

Send me a friend request if you want. Just got RC Groups account to day as last update
TheRas1200 is offline Find More Posts by TheRas1200