HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by rahulgaba, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Feb 12, 2013, 10:31 AM
United States, TX, Dallas
Joined Jun 2011
55 Posts
Trader Rating: 7
Sold
Align 3GX Gyro.. Used.. Great condition.. with USB

Hey everyone.

Selling me 3GX gyro with all cables that comes with it and USB dongle. Working properly. Recently updated to 3.0 and flies like a charm. Just looking to upgrade to Beastx or something. So looking for cash..

Price.. 80 Bucks OBO ADD 5 bucks for priority shipped to you. I'll take care of the paypal fees.

Paypal only. Installed on my heli now, if I have a buyer, only then I'll take it off the bird

CON US only..

Thanks for looking..
rahulgaba is offline Find More Posts by rahulgaba
to remove ads between posts
Closed Thread