HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by cwindram, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Feb 11, 2013, 08:22 PM
Central Scrutinizer
United States, MA
Joined Dec 2012
127 Posts
Trader Rating: 15
Sold
UM T-28 You Bet!

Here we have the instant classic Parkzone T-28 Ultra Micro in the original carrying case. It's been flown lots, mostly indoors, and it's still flying straight and true. If you've flown the UM T-28 you already know how much fun it is. If not, here's your chance to join the fun! I'm gonna miss it, but it's time to pass it on to someone who'll appreciate it as much as I did.

This is BNF - includes the landing gear, and what the heck I'll throw in a couple of batteries as well - plenty of cycles on the batts, but you'll get a few more flights on 'em. Transmitter and charger not included, but you probably have those already if you're flying micros.

Few small repairs over the past year - new tail feathers installed after a midair at an indoor fun fly. Coupla prop marks on the bottom from same - put some clear tape over 'em. Trimmed the front of the cowl slightly for clearance because the prop was very close to the fuse. Reglued the motor mount which came loose after a minor crash. Wings slightly creased, and one of em's got a small dent, which is pretty typical for a well-loved UM T-28. See photos for accurate depiction of condition. Small area of the nose also slightly creased - see photos for same. The prop's a little scuffed but still working fine. One nice mod is a little tail skid to protect the rudder for landings on grass or astroturf. Adult owned, and I do try to take care of my stuff as well as I can - it was used but not abused. Overall the condition of this UM T-28 is pretty good, and it's sure not perfect, but it is ready to keep flying.

$50 gets it shipped to your doorstep in the original carrying case by UPS Ground and you can go fly it, or keep it in the hangar as a spare.
cwindram is offline Find More Posts by cwindram
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 12, 2013, 06:18 AM
Central Scrutinizer
United States, MA
Joined Dec 2012
127 Posts
Trader Rating: 15
Sold pending receipt of paypal payment.
cwindram is offline Find More Posts by cwindram
Old Feb 12, 2013, 07:57 AM
Central Scrutinizer