SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Feb 11, 2013, 01:49 AM
Australia, VIC, Melbourne
Joined Jan 2012
25 Posts
Discussion
Question about the Brushless 2226/2300 KV Easysky motor question (dolphin/cessna)

Hi All,

Does anyone know what the specs of this motor are? Or what its sold as elsewhere?

I've got a spare and I'm using it in a scratchbuild , but I don't know anything bar the weight and KV rating :/

I'm going to try a 5030 prop first as its the same as the dolphin, so shouldn't stress things too much, using a bigger ESC so that wont be a problem.

But I'd like to work out if I could use a bigger prop and/or 3s without cooking the thing .

Its a 3d foamy (tiny3d) so I would prefer a bigger slowfly type prop, the only other motor I have is too heavy. Suggested motor is a park 250 but I'm on a budget and would prefer to use bits I already have.

Thanks in Advance!

edit:sorry 2x "question" in title - its been a long day!
twincobra is offline Find More Posts by twincobra
Last edited by twincobra; Feb 11, 2013 at 01:52 AM. Reason: derp
to remove ads between posts